Chapter 30: Helping the Village

By the next day, the swelling was gone. Although, I still had to use a crutch. We were outside near all of the crops.

Obi still had the seeds, spices, and some herbs that would be extremely helpful. I asked him for a handful of seeds. I observed some.

"Let's see... when that one is planted, it turns into an herb that can be put into coffee." I say as I point to the blue seed. There were plenty of seeds. I could make lots of herbs and get lots of spices.

"Obi I need you to do me a huge favor," I told Obi. "Yes, Little Miss?" Obi asked. I asked him to show a group of villagers where we got the spices from and show them what we can use all of the spices for. "Can you bring Zen here?"

Obi brought Zen and I had to ask him to do another favor. "I am going to show you how you plant these seeds after I show a group of villagers what the plants are and what their uses are.

I gathered a group of volunteers from the village. I had to show them how everything was used and what mixtures you could make.

After I showed all of the volunteers what they would do, Zen taught them how to plant them and how you would know if they're ready. I had to ask my father a question on our huts.

I walked into his room and politely asked him, "Father, I need one or two unoccupied huts for this village. The huts should be used while we're gone too." He nodded his head and gave me three huts.

At this point I had a good idea...

Hi people. I'm sorry that this came out super late and have a happy and healthy new year. I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. I might post another one this week because why not.