Chapter 8: Day 5

Today, Obi and I are going to see the fifth death. This time, the death was pretty far from the castle. Obi warned me it was going to be a long walk, but I didn't mind.

We got to the crime scene and there were two bodies instead of one. Obi told me that there were six bodies, but I didn't know that the killer murdered more than one at a time. We were at a pawn shop that had been closed for about two weeks. Both of the victims were workers.

The pawn shop had all kinds of knives in a case in the front counter. All of the knives had stands. One of the stands were empty. All of the knives in the case also had some kind of design.

I looked at the back of the shop to find one body and the other in the break room. One of them had a stab wound in their liver and the one in the break room had a stab wound in the heart. They were both males and the one with the wound on the heart had a knife in their hand. It had a rainbow leopard design and has dried blood on it.

I could already tell what happened. There was a trail of blood from the first body to the second. I decided to take some notes and go back to the castle. I had that night and the next night to work on the evidence and put it together.

Yo, what's up. So I might upload the next chapter this week depending on what I'm doing, but it might come out next week. I promise it will be soon though.