Chapter 27: Bad News

Hey y'all, before this chapter starts, there are a couple of things to say. 1. The New York Islanders have lost their 17 game streak. I don't know if any of you are interested in hockey (please tell me if you are, I'm lonely). 2. Please go follow my Instagram @snowgg123. I'm doing a meme tournament to find out the best meme of the decade.

"Your mother..." My dad started. "Your mother died while giving birth to you..." He told me. Tears filled my eyes.

Yes He pulled me back into a hug and patted my head repeating, "it's not your fault." I knew deep in my heart that it was.

He guided us all towards our rooms, "we made these just for you." We looked over to see a place that looked different than the others. It was big and it looked like an apartment building made out of straw.

I thanked him and my father met up with Zen. "I'm Kitori, nice to meet you, Prince Zen," he bowed. "Nice to meet you, Sir." Zen told him.

We started to eat dinner with the rest of the village. People greeted Kazuki and I. They were mostly friendly and I think Zen enjoyed it too.

We finished dinner and Zen and my dad were talking about how the life in the village is. I got to meet new people. Obi told me that he found a great spot where there was a fantastic view.

We went over there to find a view with out mountains and hills in the distance. We watched the sunset and Obi looked happy. He didn't have a smirk on his face like usual. He had a true smile...

I WAS PLANNING ON THIS CHAPTER BEING DONE ON WEDNESDAY, NOT ON FRIDAY NIGHT. IM SORRY YALL