Chapter 9: Day 6

I got bored so I decided to post another chapter. Please check out chapter three again. I made some changes to it.

I did most of the work like putting together the evidence and stuff like that last night. Today, I had to finish with the other stuff, like what I'm going to say. I got my script written in my mind.

"Okay, okay. You can do this." I said to myself in an attempt to calm me down. "Hey, Obi" I called his name.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Can I talk to Prince Zen?"

"Sure, what do ya need?"

"I have all of the evidence I need"

Obi looked impressed. "You have to come with me into his office." He explained to me. We walked across the entire castle to get to his office.

Obi opened the door to Zen's office. "Hey master!" He said. "Obi, when do you ever knock?" Zen asked in frustration. I looked at the two that were watching over Zen. One was a blonde and the other was the one that was in the forest with Zen.

Obi brought me into the room. "She is done with investigating" Obi announced. I was embarrassed. "I need to finish some paperwork, but I'll listen to her later." Zen said.

"But master, I'm sure she doesn't want to be stuck in that prison for any longer." Obi whined. I actually didn't mind the prison at all. I didn't have to sleep on a roof or eat stolen food. "Okay, I guess the paperwork can wait."

"But Zen," the blonde said. "It'll have to wait until later I guess." They brought me to a room with a one-sided mirror. Zen say down across the table. Once I took my seat, I pulled out a notebook. I didn't know how to start. I froze and started panicking. I was trembling. "Are you okay?" Zen asked. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just... where do I start?"

"Maybe start with your first day." I flipped my notepad back a few pages. I started my story "Day 1..."

I'll make a new chapter, but I had to leave this one like this. It was just too big of a cliffhanger. I might post really soon or I'll post next week.