Chapter 5: Day 3

I woke up and ate my breakfast. It was some fruit and a sausage. Obi brought me to the next location of where I "murdered" someone.

It was in the middle of the street. The man was on the older side and it seemed like he was homeless. He was extremely frail and he was dehydrated. His clothing was ripped up with a few holes.

It didn't take very long because I could already tell how he died. I arrived at the castle along with Obi. We headed back over to my cell. I walked in and laid down. "Hey, Obi..." I said to my guard. "Yes?" He asked. "I want to go train," he was shocked and his eyes widened. He chuckled, "I guess you can, but you gotta train with me." Obi brought me down to an open courtyard. We decided on hand to hand combat.

Obi went to punch me and I dodged his hand and grabbed his arm. I swung him over my shoulder to throw him on the ground. He landed on his feet. I tried to swipe his feet to make him trip, but he jumped right over. Obi jumped over me. I wasn't quick enough to turn around. He grabbed me and I struggled to get out. I eventually gave up. "I win," Obi announced.

He let go of me. I wanted to train some more, but as I looked to one of the hallways on the third floor, I saw the second prince of Clarines, looking over a fence. He wasn't staring at us, he was just looking around. Obi also must've spotted him because he said that we should've left before we got caught. Zen spotted us and glared at Obi.

Obi grabbed me by the hand and dragged me into the trees. We started hopping from branch to branch back to my cell. Obi saw me go back into my cell. When he was saying good night to me, he looked behind his shoulder and saw Zen. He knew he was in for a scolding. "Good night, Miss. Also, goodbye, if Master (Zen) kills me"

Zen dragged Obi to his office and I chuckled a little. I wanted to sleep, but I just couldn't. I felt like something was going to happen and I couldn't put my guard down. When it became later in the night, I heard footsteps. They were light, as if someone was running. The person knocked down my door. It was Obi. He was relieved to see that I was alright.

"How was the scolding?" I asked. "Don't even get me started," he chuckled. Obi must've gotten quite a scolding because he seemed on edge the rest of the night. When I told Obi I was going to bed, he asked if he could guard me in my room for the night.

I had no excuses, so I let him. I fell asleep, knowing that Obi was protecting me.

A few hours later

I woke up. I heard metal clashing. Like a sword clashing with a sword. I kept my eyes closed until I heard a voice. "Why can't I have her?" A female whined. Now that I know there's another person in the room, other than me and Obi, I open my eyes to find a brown-haired woman with a knife. Obi was holding a kunai.

Obi wasn't going to let his guard down, until the woman started talking. "You don't remember me, do ya, Obi?" Obi stood there in shock. "You're..." Once the woman realized Obi's guard was down she smirked. She went to go stab Obi in the middle of the chest...

Cliffhanger. I honestly don't know when I'm going to make the next chapter. I'll do it when I'm not busy and I'm caught up with a few other anime. Bye!!!!!