You had no idea how long they had been hugging now. They had run towards each other, and the embrace they shared was an emotional one. It was so emotional, they both went down to their knees as they held one another. Their gasps and sobs speaking more than words.

You never even thought Len could cry like that, but he usually holds his emotions back so you'd never know. His cheeks were red and still streaming with tears, and his older twin sister mirrored the same look. She was a lot shakier than him.

You wondered why she didn't want to come? In her mind, was Len's reaction a lot different? Was this the reaction she was hoping for? Is there something you don't know about their shared past?

You snap out of your thoughts after Len sniffles and sighs. He gets up, bringing her up along with him. They hug once more before wiping each other's tears. They were gentle with one another, and you couldn't help but smile.

Len turns to look at you, "Was she the guest?"

You nod, "Sorry. She didn't want me to tell you."

Rin sniffled before speaking, "I met (F/n) at the market in the outskirts of town today. I wasn't going to come, but she and Kaito encouraged me."

Len raises an eyebrow, "Kaito?"

"It's a long story, but he's my boyfriend." Rin blushes at her own comment.

Before Len could ask another question, you speak up. "Do you want to come in our home?"

Rin sighs nervously, "Sure."

"Listen, you don't have to if you don't want to." Len hugs her.

She shakes her head, "I wanna see Miku and James. It's really been a long time."

You all head back home, and Len stops the both of you. He looks at you, "Check if Miku is holding you know who."

You raise an eyebrow, "You know wh-? Oh, yeah."

"Who's 'you know who?' You guys have a pet or something?" Rin asks.

Len smiles awkwardly, "It's a real long story. Longer than you and that Kaito guy. I just don't want Miku to get excited and accidentally throw him or something."

"God, I don't think she'd go that far. She cares about him far too much." You giggle as you leave the two behind.

You walk back in the home, and Miku and James are still there watching the movie. Good, she wasn't holding (B/n). Miku's eyes move from the screen to you. Her eyebrows are furrowed, "Where's Len?"

"He went to go check up on something. I'll go get him." You smile. She also ignored Rin's scent on you since she still thinks it's something to do with the air.

You walk out and peek your head out the front door. Len makes eye contact with you, and you give a thumbs up. He gets the hint and starts heading in your direction with Rin. You go back and plop by Miku and James.

She gives you a weird look, "Aren't you going to get your boyfriend?"

"He's coming." You reply.

Miku slouches back in her seat. She's about to lean on James until Rin's scent gets a lot stronger. She first sits up, and then immediately stands up. Her eyes look crazed. As she looks over to the door, Len opens the door, revealing himself and his older sister.

"RIN!" Miku shrieks out as she runs towards the smaller girl. She stumbles and almost falls until she regains her balance. She lunges herself at Rin and engulfs her in a hug.