(F/N) P.O.V

   You woke up, an aching pain in your head. You were on the cool leather of the couch, but it was slightly warm because of your own body heat. You saw two blurry figures standing in front of you. One of them was making fast angry gestures; the other didn't even seem to care.

   Your vision was soon crystal clear, and the two blurry figures came into focus. One was the blonde you had just met today. The other was a young adult who was a brunette with enchanting green eyes. The same blonde had a black long sleeved shirt with the same sweatpants. On the opposite side of the blonde, the unknown male was wearing a suit that looked to be as if he were a waiter.

   Your eyes examined the entire room, and your heart was beating against your chest at an inhuman pace. You were actually worried they could hear your heart beat.

   I should calm down or else I'll have a heart attack or pass out again.

   "I can see that Sleeping Beauty is awake." You recognized his voice and turned your head to where the sound came from.

   "...Len." You barley managed to whisper.

   You saw that his features hadn't changed at all. They were still those blood thirsty red eyes, and you knew that he still had his fangs even though his mouth was closed.

  Len walked over you, a smirk playing on his lips. "Did you sleep well?" He asked.

   "I wouldn't e-exactly call it sleeping..." He came closer, causing you to become even more nervous than you already were. You tried to back up, but the black leather arm rester of the couch was keeping you from doing that.

  "Len.." The other male said sternly.

   The blonde sighed and backed away from you. You looked at the brunette, and you knew right off the bat that he wasn't related to Len at all since he and Len didn't share a similar appearance or attitude. But you never know.

   The blonde threw himself on the ground. "I'm hungry.." He whined.

   "I'll get you some food later."

   "Why? There's a delicious meal waiting for me right here."

   "Len."

   You were so confused. You thought you were dreaming, so you began to laugh nervously.

   "Why're you laughing? Have you gone insane?" Len asked.

  "I think so. I'm in a dream. I just know it. I never met a 'Len Kagamine' my older sibling is going to wake me up right now like always." You said.

  Len examined you from head to toe. "Sorry dear, this isn't a dream. It's reality. If you want it to end, you just tell me."

   You gulped, "I, uh..." You were too scared to mention why he looked like that. You were too scared to try to escape, let alone think.

   "So...I'm assuming you blacked out because of me. I thought it was my attractiveness, but you look more intimidated than being flustered."

     What an egoistic bastard..he's so full of himself.

   "But as you know, I, Len Kagamine, am a vampire. But I guess you already figured that out, right?"

   You nodded, "You know the red eyes and fangs don't really show 'I love hugs!' or 'I'm a human!'"

   "Yeah. And my friend here is also a vampire. But he was thoughtful enough to stay in his human state instead of being a vampire because he thought you'd scream or pass out again." He looked over a the unknown male.