The next day, you awoke in confusion. Your eyes slowly examined...a white room? Why were you hooked up to a bunch of IVs? Why were you even in the hospital in the first place?

  You got on your elbows as quickly as you could and looked around the area you were in.

"Woah, slow down there kiddo. You need more rest." The tall man with a white coat said.

"Where's (S/n)? Why am I here? Why am I hooked up to this stupid thing?" You asked too many questions for him to answer.

"Calm down. Your older sibling said they would be back in a few minutes to get something from home. You suddenly stopped breathing at home and you passed out. Do you have asthma?" He asked.

"Uh, no?" You replied.

"Hm, we took a CAT scan on you too, but nothing is wrong with your dear. I guess you'll be out of here in a few more hours. Maybe we just need a blood sample from you and thats all." His hazel eyes smiled right at you.

"Oh, okay." You said.

"The nurse will be here in a minute. Just be patient now." He took off his glasses to tuck them in his pocket and took his clipboard with him.

You lowered your head to grab it gently.

What in hell happened to me last night? Why do I feel so weak?

"(F/n)?" You heard.

You lifted you head and smiled brightly, "(S/n)!"

"I'm back. I ran to the house to get you this." They lifted up a small fluffy object with big bright black eyes.

  "My teddy bear!" You smiled.

  (S/n) gave you a brown old teddy bear that already had a few tears in on it. Why was this so important to you? Your mother and father gave it to you on your birthday. You don't remember but (S/n) always told you that your face blew up with excitement when you received it. You always hugged it when you were feeling sad or needed to calm down. It had an unexplainable scent that would calm your nerves.

"I thought that I'd bring it for once. I knew you'd wake up really quickly—" Before they could finish, they got cut off by the doctor you saw a few minutes ago.

"May I talk to you, (S/n)?" He asked.

"Uh, yeah sure. I'll be right back (F/n)." They said as they waved.

Third Person P.O.V

Your doctor quickly pulled out (S/n) out of the room. He shut your door, and led them to someplace private. He made sure not even a living thing was there that could hear the conversation that was about to ensue. (S/n)'s stomach felt heavy when they saw a look of concern wash all over the doctor's face.

The doctor examined your sibling's eyes. His hands felt sweaty and he tapped on his clipboard. He took a deep breath and licked his lips. He made sure to say these next words clearly and correctly.

"Your younger sister has a bite mark on her shoulder." He said.

  (S/n) laughed nervously, "Like a hickey...right?"

  "I understand she's your only family. It is not a normal bite. It looks like one from a vampire. It looks like she's getting the symptoms of the bite," He said sternly as he looked at (S/n). "We'll have to call the organization that gets rid of vampires...you know...that one. I don't want any problems-"