32

Len's Flashback

"You can't! Don't leave me!" I hear her cry out.

I tried letting her down easy, but she just won't budge. It's escalating quick, and she's pissing me off. I don't know how to leave.

"I can, and I will, Tei." I flinch as she throws another plate down on the floor. It shatters, and she continues wailing.

"Len please! We've been together for five years! Am I not enough? You said you'd turn me soon!" She grabs her face in frustration.

I have to leave...I have to leave this toxic relationship.

"Tei it's not like I don't care about you—"

She throws another plate, but she aims for my head. I dodge it, but she screams at the top of her lungs.

"YOU DON'T CARE! DON'T LEAVE ME! YOU'RE NOT BREAKING UP WITH ME!" She shrieks.

I gulp and put my hands up in defense, "Stop screaming and throwing shit! Someone's going to call the police! You're acting fucking crazy!"

"No, you're the crazy one! Why are you leaving me all of a sudden?!" She yells.

She suddenly runs towards the living room, and I quickly follow. The floor was covered with broken vases and other thrown items. It was a complete pigsty that resulted from her shit show of a tantrum.

  She picks up the house phone. "You're not leaving me." She says in a low voice. She quickly dials an unknown number.

"Tei, what're you—"

"9-1-1, yes? No, I don't need the police. I need to report something to the hunters." She gives me a nasty glare.

Oh, you've got to be fucking with me...

"Tei, please...don't," I begin to beg. "Please..lets leave on good terms. I still care about—"

Her voice suddenly changes to a fake, frightened one, "I'd like to report a vampire sighting in my area. I-I didn't think they were real, but I saw him feed recently on a transfusion bag. I don't know if he saw me witness that. I-I'm afraid if he's going to.."

  "Ma'am calm down," I hear on the phone. "What does he look like? Do you know who this person is?"

  "He's tall, blonde, and has blue eyes. He looks like he's around eighteen. I think his name is—" She mumbles.

  I quickly grab the phone and hang up, "What the fuck is your problem?!"

  "I'd rather you be captured than to leave me!" She cries.

  "You're insane!" I yell. She snatches the phone from my hands and runs away. I chase after her, "Tei, stop!"

  I lunge myself at her, and she falls with a hard thud. "My ankle! I think you twisted it!" She yelps.

  "Can you just drop it already?!" My eyes well up with tears. I'm so goddamn frustrated that I'm even crying.

  She looks up at me with soft eyes. "Look, you're even crying...you still love me. Your eyes even match mine."

  "You're delusional, Tei. I love and care about you, but I'm not in love with you. We always fight, you made me cut off so many people. This isn't healthy." I sob. "You're really going to turn me in to the hunters?"

  She caresses my face, but the look in her eyes read anger. She has a sly smirk plastered on her face. "I just thought...that maybe you'd be happier reuniting with your dead sister, don't you think?"

Your Blood, My Love (Vampire!LenxReader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें