(F/N) P.O.V

"Wait...you guys know each other?" You looked back and fourth at Len and Miku.

"Well, why the hell would I be here in the first place?" She rolled her turquoise eyes.

You didn't really get the big hints that Miku really hated you since last year. You always thought she was messing around since you were so oblivious to most things.

"So, why are you here, Miku?" The blonde behind you said.

Miku replied, "Just wanted to see how you're doing."

"Oh I'm good, I'm good. What about you?" He said.

You quickly interrupted, "Wait, are you guys like a...thing?"

"A thing?" Len asked.

The tealette made a disgusted face, "Ew, no."

Len rubbed the side of his temple, "So why are you really here, Miku?"

She bumped into you roughly, causing you to move out of the entrance to get in front of Len, "Eh, I just wanted some blood. Has James got any?"

You rubbed your right shoulder, and then thought of what she said.

Blood..?

"Ah, no. He's getting some later. At night to be exact. Anyway, why do you always come to me? Don't you have your little friends for it? If you want blood, then you're gonna have to wait."

"Why wait?" Miku shut the large wooden door and got closer to you. She lifted your chin so you could face her. You could now see her blood red eyes. "We have some blood right here. And good job that you tricked the popular one."

You began to get nervous, and your body froze.

"Hands off, she's off limits, Miku."

Miku growled, "Huh? Why? Anyway, why should I listen to you?"

"She's mine, alright? I don't want you doing anything to her." Len walked over and pushed Miku off you.

"She's yours? I don't see a ring. I don't see a bite mark. I don't see 'property of Len Kagamine' written on her." Miku smiled, revealing her fangs.

Len looked at you as if to play along, "W-Well...she's my girlfriend."

Your face flushed. Where is this exactly going?

"Oh really? How come I've never seen you guys together?" She asked.

"My sibling is very strict and keeps an eye on me every second." You said.

  "How come you came today?"

"They're working."

She still didn't look convinced at all, not even in the slightest.

"Okay," she started. "If you two are dating, I want you guys to kiss."

You looked at Len, and you knew you guys were busted.

Len protested, "Why should we? That's weird, you idiot. Kissing because you said so? I'll kiss her when I want to."

"You wouldn't be arguing if you guys REALLY were dating."

You began to grow tired of this nonsense. You had to go home immediately as planned. You didn't want to get even more in trouble than you are now.

"I'm just pointing it out! Why would I kiss her-" Len soon got interrupted by something soft crashing into his lips.