Chapter 24

Rock's birthday!

Seth POV:

I am standing in front of the mirror, my brown eyes raking over my body. I am wearing a pair of black, skinny jeans that while they aren't my tightest, they certainly aren't baggy and are held up by a leather belt.

I put a plain gray short-sleeved t-shirt, and it is probably a size too small for me, but Dean has insisted that it's looking good on me. I prefer not to draw attention to him because I want to think about how to go to Uncle Rock's birthday party.

I don't know why Dean is here and forces me to get ready. I know he has some plans on his mind always, but I don't understand why parents started to get ready when he reached here. I think everyone knows his plans expect me.

My brown eyes lock onto my face, the smallest hint of blush shaping and contouring my cheeks while there is a thick black line around each of my eyes, accentuating them and making them look larger than the mascara makeup he has forced on me.

My eyes drag to my hair next. The silky locks are straightened, and it makes me doubt whether I have to look like a boy in front of everyone. I lift my hand up and run it through my hair, but he slaps my hand away.

"You look very pretty like this. My cute pup!" He pinches my cheek and leans forward to kiss me, but I move away and cover his mouth with my hand, avoiding him to kiss me.

"You make me doubt about myself by preparing me like this," I say to him and turn my attention to the mirror once again.

He wraps his arms around my waist from behind and whispers in my ear, "I want everyone to get surprised when they see you. I want everyone to know how lucky I am. I want everyone to know how pretty you are.."

He leans down to press a kiss on my shoulder but stops when he hears what I'm saying, "With feminine look! If you want a female in your life, then go and flirt with them. I don't ask you to be with me!"

He pulls away from me and grabs my wrist before taking me to his car. He drives the car to the place where he plans to take me. My parents are in the other car and follow us behind.

Dean POV:

I didn't think he looks feminine while I put makeup on his face. My dad helps my mom in her makeup whenever he has time, so I just helped my pup as I wished. I didn't think I did something wrong because he is my pup, so I will do whatever I wish with him.

I stop the car in the parking lot before looking at him. His sweet face seems dull, and he doesn't look outside willingly. I sigh and step out of the car to open the door for him.

He looks at me irritatedly and gets out of the car. I try to lighten his mood by showing the decorations, but he doesn't look any of it. I show him the decorations of my dad's cutouts and the lanterns on our way, but he looks down, uninterested.

 I show him the decorations of my dad's cutouts and the lanterns on our way, but he looks down, uninterested

I don't know how this day will be good as I expect. Other than my dad's birthday, I plan something for us so only I decorated this place with good care for each process. I hope my pup will calm down once he gets my surprise.

I let my pup with his parents before going to my dad and give him a long hug. I kiss his cheek and give my mom a hug, yelling at the crowd cheerfully to reveal my happiness. I look over the crowd to see my pup; he is just clapping his hands with no involvement.

I wait until it's time for cutting the cake to celebrate my dad's birthday. When my dad is ready to cut the cake, I stop him and say, "Dad, I have a surprise for you!"

He raises his eyebrow at me and tries to guess the surprise. "Dean, did you bring him here?" He asks in a surprised tone.

I nod, and he pats my shoulder to encourage me to bring my pup here. I sigh and look over the crowd to see my pup, but he sits alone in a chair with his head down this time.

I go to him with a bottle of water in my hand. I hold the bottle down at his eye level to bring him back to reality. I know what is going on in his mind, so I need to clear that before I bring him to my dad.

"Wash your face if you want." He looks at me confused when he hears my voice. I kneel at his level and place my hand on his cheek, "I didn't try to change your nature. I like to touch your face, so I did it on my wish. I like you however you are!"

He looks at me in the eyes to know whether I'm telling true. I nod and give the bottle to him, but he shoves it away and gives me a soft smile. I grab his hand and pull him to stand up.

I take him to my parents to introduce them to each other. I hope my dad will like my pup and get happy for me. Finally, the day has come to everyone to see and know about each other.