Chapter 16

Seth POV:

When Dean stops the car near a diner, I look at him and give him an appreciative smile for knowing about me well. He grins at me and lifts his hand up to my face but I turn around to open the door and stop when Xavier places his hand on my shoulder.

I look at my friends and they nod at me. Xavier turns his attention to Dean and asks, "I heard about you that you're a rich man so you have more money but you took your boyfriend here to this diner instead of taking him to some fancy restaurant!"

"Yeah, I have more money so I can take him to some fancy shit but my pup doesn't like that. So I can't take you to some fancy restaurant because I don't care whether you guys eat or not. I only care about him!" He points me to them and trails his finger on my jawline.

I stare at him and he winks at me. I blink my eyes when Kofi pats my shoulder and says, "Seth, I think he is scared of his parents. What if they will punish him for wasting the money unnecessarily?"

I look at him confused about what he is talking then remember about our small plan when Big E mouths at me. "Yeah, I think you have a point," I say and turn my attention to Dean.

"If you think like that, I will change your thought." He says and smirks at me. He then starts the car and drives to the place whatever he has on his mind.

A few minutes later, he stops the car into an empty space and winks at me before he gets out of the car. He runs around the car, opening the door and holds his hand out for me to take it.

I slap his hand away and get out of the car. He smirks and places his hand on the small of my back as he leads me to the restaurant. He leans against my side and whispers in my ear, "You're really very cute, pup. I'm sure we are gonna be a cute couple soon."

My cheeks turn into a light shade of pink and I look at him in the eyes. I blink my eyes when I'm disturbed by someone pulling my hand and look at to know who it is. Kofi pulls me from Dean's hold and takes me inside of the restaurant.

I look around the restaurant and surprised. It is really beautiful and well maintained. I look over the decorations on the wall as I walk over to the table with my friends.

Once we sit on our seats, I notice Dean is sitting opposite to me because my friends occupied either side of mine so he has no way than sitting there. I'm sure he is irritated and doesn't like what is happening.

That's what I want!

I take the menu from the table and pull it up over my face to hide my satisfied smirk. I smile myself when I hear Xavier says, "I'm starving, I think I'll have.."

He stops so I push the menu slightly down to look at them and notice they are eyeing at each other. I think something they have planned. I wait until they spill what's on their minds.

My eyes widen suddenly when I hear what Big E says, "Why don't we have a lunch challenge in this restaurant?"

"Okay, Mr. Ambrose. The money is yours so why don't you recommend our dishes?" He asks Dean but he glares at him.

"I think he doesn't have a mood to join in our little game so I'll suggest the dishes. Forty bacon sandwiches, thirty pizzas, and our favorite... booty o's!" Kofi yells. Xavier nods and gives him a high fived.

I swallow hard because I don't know how they will eat that much food. A few minutes later, I notice they ate everything and arguing about the winner. I take the napkin and wipe my mouth when I'm finally done eating my cheese sandwich.

I didn't eat much because I feel uncomfortable here. I don't tell this place is not good. This place is more than a good but I've not used this type of places and really I'm not interested.

We get out of the restaurant and step into the car. I look at Dean when he taps on the steering wheel impatiently before looking at my friends, "Okay guys, I think you had a great time here. Now I'll drop you at your house."

"Why? Do you worry about your money being wasted if you're taking us to a shopping mall?" Kofi asks. I turn to look at them but they didn't give me any shit. I don't know where it will lead to.

"Money is nothing to me. I'll take you to a shopping mall to prove this!" He starts the engine and drives the car to the mall. A few minutes later, we have reached the mall.

The shopping mall is very busy and people are bustling around here and there, doing their grocery shopping as well as moving their carts through the lot, full of flat screens and toys.

I don't know what my friends are going to buy here. I look at them confusedly but they talk to themselves and start to purchase snacks and drinks. I walk along with them but Dean pulls me by my hand.

"Coke?" He asks me. I blink and watch him with a confused look. He then points me to a stack of 2 liters of coke.

"Mmm.. yeah," I mumble. He smiles and takes the coke, tucking it under his arms.

"Seth, what are you doing here? Let's look at snacks." Xavier grabs my hand and takes me to the frozen foods section and into the dry goods.

I look at Dean as my friends doing their own shopping thing. He eyed me the pharmacy aisle and picks up a box of condoms before winking at me.

"Dean.." I look at him shocked, almost dropping the snacks which are in my hands.