Chapter 29

Dean POV:

I feel proud of giving the best date to Seth, but this date doesn't end well like this. I grab his hand and take him to the major part of his surprise. As we reach the spot, I can hear the sound of water falling and birds calling, but I hope it won't ruin his surprise before I show to him.

I pick up a stick and shove the leaves away as we go further. When we reach the beautiful nature spot, he gets surprised and screams excitedly. He runs over to the waterfall and looks at it without stepping his legs on the water.

I smile and wrap my arm around his shoulder, joining his excitement. "It's beautiful!" He says and gives me a tight hug even as the air has no way to separate us.

"If you like this much, then why don't you go and play with the water," I ask and watch the water spills from the small cliff. I didn't think before, even a slight thing could give us happiness. It's really exceptional, and I have no words to explain this beautiful scenery.

"Nah, I didn't bring any clothes with me. If I play with the waterfall, it will wet my whole clothes including me. And I don't want to return house with a shivering mess!" He laughs and leans against me.

He then sits on the meadows and runs his fingers in the water, playing with it. I smile and sit on the grass beside him. I grab his hand and wrap it around my shoulder as I lay on his lap.

He leans down and presses a kiss on my forehead. "I didn't think I fell in love with someone in my life but it's really a pleasant feeling so thank you for giving me this new feeling." He says and strokes my hair.

"No need to thank me, pup. I have more to give you after our marriage." I say and look into his eyes, dreaming about that wonderful moment in our life.

"Are you serious about marriage?" He asks and makes me a little confused. Does he not ready to marry me? What is going on in his mind?

I get up from his lap and place my hand on his cheek, "What do you mean?"

He looks down, not having the guts to face me and mumbles, "I mean we will engage after my schooling. That like we will marry after I complete my college."

"Nah, I won't let your wish happen in this. Our marriage will happen after you're completed schooling. And don't worry, I won't forget your dreams so it will also happen on one side." I promise him and make him believe me. He thinks he can't achieve his dreams after he gets married, but I will prove his thought is wrong.

He gives a half nod and looks at the waterfall, thinking about something. I know what he is thinking now, but I can't give hope to him until it happens. I can try to make him believe me for his dreams, but his childish mind won't let him believe me wholeheartedly until it happens.

I don't want to spoil our little moment so I look around and grab a grass from the ground. "Pup, just look at me." When he turns to look at me, I smirk and grab his hand, "I know you like the simple things most than fancy so I plan to engage you here and this nature is the witness for our engagement."

He looks at me confused, but I continue doing the things that are on my mind. I lean down and press a kiss on the back of his hand before saying, "You are the most beautiful thing in my life, pup. I thought parties and bikes were life but you changed my thought and made me realized that life is something special and we can't explain it with words. You are everything to me, and I'll do anything for you. You are the shape of my life and I want you with me forever! Will you marry me?"

He nods with a soft smile and looks at me surprised when I tie the grass in his ring finger and lift it up to kiss it. "I love you," He mumbles and throws himself over me, kissing the side of my neck.

He pulls himself away from me and says excitedly, "It's really awesome." He smiles brightly and looks over his finger, admiring it. His expression changes as he moves his body like he is getting electrocuted.

He grabs my hand for support and whines, "I think an ant gets into my shirt." He runs his hand on his back and tries to catch the ant.

"I'll help you." I nod at him and hold him against my chest. I slide my hand underneath his shirt and run it on his mere back, along his sides. He sighs at my gentle touch and holds me tighter.

I take my time, just concentrate on rubbing his back for a bit, making him feel good. I don't need to think about the ant because I caught it already when I started to touch him. I can take my hand out but I have no heart to do that because I enjoy seeing him like this.

I nuzzle against his neck, mouthing along his neck and up behind the hollow of his ear. "I love you, pup. You're so good for me." I murmur, feeling him shiver in my arms.

"Dean.." He says, turning a bit to look at me. I just cup his cheek and lean in to press a brief kiss on his lips to shush him. We don't need to talk, not right now. I want to feel some warmth of him.

I push him back down slowly, and he looks at me with wide eyes. "D-Dean.." He tries to move but I plant my hands on either side of his head and press our lips together again. He shivers under my touch while my fingers sliding up and down his sides.

He throws his head back and catches his breath when our lips separate. I undo the top two buttons of his shirt and breath in his scent before putting my lips on his neck and sucking kisses along the line of his throat.

While I'm busy marking his collarbone, I hear my phone rings but I just ignore it. "Dean.." I hear Seth call me again but I ignore him until he grabs the back of my shirt and makes me look at him. "Just stop it," He shoves me away and buttons up his shirt.

I look down in embarrassment, not knowing what he thinks about me now. Did I scare him off? I palm my face frustratedly until I feel an immense weight on my lap. I move my hands away and look at Seth as he stares at me.

He grabs my hands and holds it into his, "I think nothing bad about you because I know how much you love me. And I don't want to experience this feeling before we get married. My parents have left me here with hope in you so you should save their trust." I nod, and he leans forward to press a kiss on my forehead.

"Okay, just check your phone who has called you." He says and gets up from my lap.

I get up and take my phone out from my pocket to check who has called me. "Oh, shit!" I mumble and call back to my dad. I knew why would he call me. I grab Seth's hand and take him to my bike as I tell my dad that we're on the way to the house.