Chapter 3

Dean POV:

I wake up by the sound of someone knocking at the door of my house. I groggily open my blue eyes and peer at the clock.

The time displays 12.50 PM so I sigh and roll back over to continue my sleep. But I hear the knocking sound again and it is followed by the buzzing sound of my phone.

I look over the bedside table to search my phone but it's not there, then I remember I threw the phone on the bed after talked with my dad. I move slightly and take my phone then notice a message from the service man.

"Sorry for disturbing you sir, but I'm waiting at your door to give you food for about half an hour, so please just open the door once you got my text."

I sigh immediately as I stand up from the bed and begin to stretch my muscles, letting out a loud yawn before going downstairs. I open the front door and get the food bags from the guy and hand him money.

I place the food bags on the dining table and then go to my room to take a shower. After I get a shower, I come out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist, the water droplets fall from the tips of my blonde curls.

I open the closet and take the clothes from it. I quickly put on a tight grey v neck shirt and dark blue jeans that are ripped at the knees region. I look at myself in the mirror before going downstairs.

I go to the kitchen and take a plate and water bottle before sit on the dining table. I unwrap the food bags and put it on my plate and eat the food while I text my dad that I'm going to his office.

After I eat the food, I sit on the couch and relax myself by flipping over the channels on the television until it is time to go to our office. I sigh and take the keys and jacket from the coffee table before leaving my house.

Seth POV:

I didn't think my day could get any worse, it feels like I have a lot of homework but I'm happy for one thing that I have a lot of friends such as Big E, Kofi, and Xavior. I need to share my first day experience with my parents when I get home.

I smile when I see my dad's car comes towards me and I wave a hand at him, "Hey dad," I step inside once he stops the car.

"Hey baby, how was your first day?" He asks with his eyes on the road, not to make any accident while driving the car.

"It's amazing. I like this school very much and I make some friends on my first day who are also our neighbors." I explain with happiness while turning the radio on.

When I notice my dad drives the car to the opposite direction of our house, I shake his hand, "Dad, are we going to somewhere?"

"Yeah, baby. My friend called me earlier and told that his son is busy at something so meet him at 4.00 PM. So, now I'm going to meet him while you stay in the car, then we shall go to our house." He says.

I nod and push the glasses back on my eyes as I lean my head on the headrest and watch the trees, buildings through the window that is on our way.

Dean POV:

I look at my watch boringly while Mr. Lopez telling something since I came to the office. I try to listen at least what he is saying for my dad but I can't because I don't like his stupid face.

When I hear my phone buzz, I take it out from my pocket and notice I get a message from my friend Punk. Then I remember, I promised him last night to go to a newly opened club across the next town tomorrow.

"Okay, Mr. Lopez. I need to go so you come to the office tomorrow and get your appointment order from the manager." I say and take the jacket from the chair before leaving the room.

Once I get out of the office, I notice a teen with glass on his eyes trying to catch a butterfly. He wears tight skinny jeans and a grey hoodie over the top. I am mesmerized by him.

A butterfly trying to catch another butterfly!