Chapter 30- the great war. (2/2)

The two would approach the massive empire before them, the town now completely locked down. Shut down tight. The walls much more massive, made of pure Titanium STEEL. Massive spotlights would be automatic, not man controlled- mounted on top of the massive walls covering the city. The spotlights would simply be searching for non personal. Ground Troops guarding the main gates a spotlight nearly shines over mel and jio. However, mel spear tackles Jio into a nearby thick bush. Mel would hand Jio the chip he took before. "Break it on my say." Jio would nod.

Mel would watch the spotlight zoom past him, sharply turning his head to look at Jio. "Ok.. smash it."

Jio would put the chip on the ground. Using his fist to smash the chip to pieces.

— a small, not visible shockwave would echo throughout the base. The spotlights shutting off, the lights turning off as well as the guards night vision turning off.—

"Knew that shit would do something. Come on brother, let's move." Mel would rush past the guards with Jio by his side. The two entering there personas. Red X and Killer X. "We got 10 minutes to destroy the armory and open up the gates. I tipped off the marine core, I got a flare in my back pocket. Once I shoot this flare they're gonna rush in." He would begin to climb the wall. "Hope you can climb, gonna be a—" Jio would scoff, gripping mel by the back of his shirt. He would take out his bow and grapple arrow, aiming it upwards and shooting it at the top of the wall. The arrow wire attached to it made of steel. It was retractable, meaning Jio would use it to pull him and mel up with ease. "cAn I cLiMb" Jio made a smart remark. Mel would roll his eyes, looking down at his once.. decent looking city. Soldiers of darks marching around, some of them holding creatures on chains. Even some of his old classmates, inslaved and now made as soldiers. "Alright.. if I was a super villain.. where would I keep the armory?"

Jio would simply look froward. Punching mels shoulder lightly. Pointing forward at a warehouse that says "ARMORY" in all caps. "Is it that ass warehouse spray painted armory bruh."

"That's a good idea bro." Mel would have a cheeky cocky smile.

Jio would nod, pulling out his bow once more drawing his arrows for silent shots. "I'm using my tranquilizer shots.. i won't kill them, darks another story.."

"Alright. But we're gonna have to climb down yenno."

"That's why i practically took the whole damn box bruh, I got tranqs, blinders, knockout tips and some Z types but I'd prefer to rather use that on the soldiers who ARENT brainwashed, or in slaved. Not killing people who are forced."

"Aight, lets go." Mel would begin to climb down the wall. Jio simply began to rappel down, so, mel just cling to Jio while he rappelled down. Upon landing down mels boots would would let off a small click. The sounds of moans and groans echoed throughout the sky. The sky was cloudy and looked as though rain was going to pour. The two landed in an ally way, the town was dark, ironically. "The shadows are our friends brother..stick close to me."
"Always.." Killer X spoke.
Red X would begin to walk, sharply watching his surroundings to make sure nothing came at them sideways. Red X would pass a dumpster, slowly peering around the corner of the ally way. The empty streets were shown, stores broken in and raided as fire lit up the streets. "Alright let's go.." Red X would begin to walk. Killer X nodding and following after him.
"You sure the military can handle this?" Killer X spoke while walking.
"I hope so. We need them to make a diversion, opening the gates so the marines can rush in. Air strikes are fucking useless so we need ground forces..and the marines are the best when it comes to that.."

"Well shit, I fuck with it." Killer X kept walking. "I can destroy their armory. Keep them grounded so they can't fight back."'

"Do you wanna split up?" Red X would look at Killer X.