Chapter 7- 2 weeks in

It's been two weeks, nothing but non stop training with my uncle Ray, but in the past two weeks..things have changed. Dark owns Blood Lust, like full on control the city, his face is plastered on buildings and statues are being made of him. Why hasn't the military come? That's the thing. My dad says dark has signal jammers scattered across the entire city, blocking off communication lines and google maps, almost like my town didn't exist. My uncle ray claims I'm a "level 1." Assassin. Bullshit, their isn't no damn levels; it's all about how hard you train and fight.
I'm now in the training room, I've leaned new combat forms I never thought I'd learn before.
   I was in the training room, punching my punching bag, my hair was slightly longer but not very noticeable. I back flipped about 4 ft away from the punching bag. Once my feet connected with the ground, I heard some footsteps being dashed at me, I sharply turned around and saw my dads fist ready to make contact with my face. Luckily, I lifted up my left hand and opened my palms so the boot connected with my hand. I gripped the boot and pulled my father forward ramming my shoulder into his shoulder knocking him down on the ground.
"I'm so fucking proud of you." He spoke wiping tears from his eyes.
"Why are you crying...? I'm 15."
"My boy is becoming a fucking man." He spoke while sniffling.

I shrugged my shoulders and extended my right hand, he grabbed my hand and I hoisted him up, only for him to grab me and fucking body slam me back on the ground. "Never let your guard down bitch." He said. I groaned and raised my left hand and extended my middle finger. I then got up and he patted my back. We both walked out the room and back to his massive computer. He sat down on his chair and began to type some shit in, I looked at the time in the lower left hand corner: 7:20am on a Friday, suddenly— the computer started to buzz rapidly as a link popped up. My dad clicked it and we saw a live street cam of the boy Zach, rushing through the streets, he was the same kid I met in the bathroom; he was running away from darks guards as they chased him holding katanas. The katanas hilt has the head of a dragon plastered on them.

"Fuck, I gotta get him!" My dad said as he began to rush to the training room, I followed him and he ran to his car, he got in the drivers seat and I got in the passenger seat.

"Fuck you think you're going?!" He demanded.
"I'm going with my old man to help."
"It's to dangerous, you'll get shredded."
"Just shut up and drive."

And with that he let off a faint nod and began to floor it, the wall opening up as he began to drive at what seems to be a tunnel. We were going so fucking fast, I'd say 90 MPH so I couldn't make out any features, however, suddenly the blazing son hit my face as he suddenly were outside. A wall dropped and we used it as a small ramp so we drove down it and now we were on the street. Darks face was...everywhere, on buildings, towers, stores, even the damn street. We pulled up next to this dark ally way. I got out the car and saw the ladder to the roof, I looked up and heard grunting and sounds of struggle  from the building, I swiftly began to climb the ladder with my dad. Once we made it to the roof I saw two big ass guys, both had to be like 6ft. Me and my dad were ants compared to them, I was slightly nervous but my dad didn't care, the men were pounding the boy I met in the bathroom, Zach. The first guy hoisted up Zach by the throat with his left hand and began to strangle him, however, my dad charged at the tall man and tackled him down to the ground. I knew my dad was strong but damn. The second male began to try and unsheathe his katana to slash at my dad, but I jumped my little ass on his back and wrapped my left arm around him and locked him in a tight head lock. Zach was coughing up slight blood as he watched the fight. My dad and the man were in their own little brawl as I held this man. However, the male I was holding pulling my arm out of his grasp and I fell down, he had a devilish grin as he grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and slammed me down onto the cement roof, I groaned and I heard my dad scream. "MEL!!" His voice echoed throughout the town but the man he was fighting grabbed him and put him in a choke hold. My dad rammed the back of his head into the males nose and threw him off him. The male grabbed me yet again but I slammed my left boot into his jaw forcing him to stumble back and let go. That's when my dad attacked the man; my dad hoisted the male over his shoulder and jerked forward—throwing the male into the second male who was getting to his feet. They both stumbled back and I charged at them. My dad tried to pull me back but I was full of rage. I jumped in the air and slammed my left boot and right boot into the males; the force was so strong they fell off the roof— their screams echoed as I heard a 'SPLAT' I began to pant as my dad nodded at me and looked over at Zach. Zach was in shock, I stumbled towards him and extended my left hand while grunting. "Come on...let's go." Zach slowly nodded and took my hand and he got up.