Chapter 5- New Beginning's

I slowly woke up in a dark room, it was just...black, all I saw was darkness. I assumed I must of went blind or something. I was laying on a bed, but a water bed? I was baffled. That's when the lights suddenly flashed on. I was able to make out the room, I tried to sit up but my wound send waves of pain throughout my body and I grunted and laid my little ass back down. That's when I heard a voice.

"Thank Christ...you're awake..."

I slowly turned my head to the direction of the voice, but nothing was there. The room just had a bed and the walls were pure white. A little light bulb dangled above me; however, I did see a door. That's when a man stepped out, wearing a skull mask.

"......." I stayed quiet, I was to broken to say anything. That's when the man placed his left hand on the wall and sighed. "....I'm sorry Mel..your brother is in the other room sleeping...fuck.." I wanted to get up and truck him out the way so I can escape, but my wound grounded me to the bed—the man wasn't very tall..only about maybe 5'6. Which was funny considering I'm practically his height. However, he was MUCH stronger than me. You could just fucking tell by his frame. I finally utter the words to speak.

"....who are you....?"

"....it's me, Mel." The man slowly removed his ski mask with his right hand revealing his face to me, it was my father, I was stunned. I felt a wave of emotions take control of my
Body, such as: sadness, anger, baffled, and just being upset. I slowly spoke.

"...dad.."

I grunted and rolled on my side but fell off the bed landing on my stomach, I clenched my fist and groaned slamming my left fist into the cold oak wood floor. My dad rushed to my side and squatted down and slowly wrapped my left arm around his neck hoisting me up slowly. I found myself wrapping my arms around him and crying into his chest. He held me tightly rubbing my back with his left hand— he began to tear up as well as he spoke.

"I'm sorry son...I..I didn't make it in time.."

I sniffles still crying into his arms, my tears sinking into the dark fabric of his clothes. My dad comforted me as best as he could before I began to speak.

"Why...why me..? Out of everyone...why me...?" I found myself breaking up slightly as snot was visible from how hard I was crying. My dad just held me tighter and spoke in a low tone.

"He wants me...he knows hurting you would bring me out to fight him..he's already taken over blood lust.."

"...how long was I out...?"

"One week.."

My heart shattered, I wondered where my siblings where? Hoping they were safe and sound at my grandmothers. "Where is Gianna..and Eian..?"

"Relax, uncle Ray is watching over them.."
"...dad..what're you?.."
" son...there's so much you don't know..come, let me show you.."

I nodded my head in agreement and he slowly opened the door with his left hand, we stepped out as I saw a dark room, it sorta looked looked like a bat cave, cute. My dad had a massive 100 inch computer screen connected to so much high tech software, some shit I can't even explain. My dad brought me over towards his chair and I sat on it. I gently looked around seeing multiple doors, and a weird tube? We had to be underground..
"Place your hand on the scanner, son."

My dad said to me in such a commanding tone of voice, I looked around his software and by his computer I saw a outline of a hand, I placed my right hand on the scanner as it scanned my skin, that's when a massive text on the computer screen popped up saying.

"Welcome, Carmelo Ortiz the Third. I am Delta, and I will be assisting you against the fight against Dark Darkness."

I arched my left brow and turned my head to my father. He smiled widely as a cocky grin was spread on his lips. I guess he thought he was cool as shit, whatever. A small snicker escaped my mouth but I shut my out quickly, trying to stay mute. I looked back at the computer and it had a picture of the man I saw at school..it began listing everything my father knew about dark, one of the fonts said

"Human?!?" Next to darks head, apparently dark is a master of nearly all forms of materials arts. He also knows bits and pieces of military tactical plans, and has supernatural abilities. I spoke softly. "Jesus.."

"I know.."

"How do I kill him?"

"What?"

"I want him dead pops. DEAD."

My dad placed his right hand on my left shoulder blade and gently gripped my shoulder, he nodded in agreement as he looked down at me.

" alright, But first I'm gonna have to train you to fight."

I looked up at my father as my eyes filled with tears, I nodded at him and placed my right hand on his hand that was on my shoulder. We both shared a nod before he helped me up and began to gently lead me towards a room, what is behind that door...? I guess I'm about to find out.