Chatper 17- Whos who?

"Mel?... is that?...but how" the boy would walk up to Mel, wrapping his arm around him tightly. Giving him a firm bear hug. Tears forming from his eyes as he clung.

"Bruh who are—GAH" Mel was bear hugged tightly, feeling the air slowly escaping his body. Zach would chime in. "Yo back up." He stepped forward facing the boy. "Don't touch my brother like that, boy." He gritted his teeth. The boy would release Mel, stepping back as he looked over at Mel and Zach. "The hell?" He looked Mel in his eyes. "Hell is this where you've been?!" The boy was shocked. Mel and Zach exchanged looks with one another, before Mel turned his head back towards the boy. Mel would speak. "I think you got me confused with someone else. Some girl came running to me a while back saying I died or some shit." Zach would lean against the wall, folding his arms. "Some weird shit." The boy would frown slightly. "No...what?" He looked closer at Mel. "What's your name?..."
Mel would proudly respond. "Carmelo Ortiz." Zach chiming in. "Zach key."  Mel would smile looking at the boy. "Call me Mel."
"Ortiz? Where are you from?"
"I'm from a shit hole called bloodlust."  Zach would shake his head, chiming in again. "Yeah. A shit hole." He sighed softly.
The boy would look disappointed. Before speaking once more. "Oh..I uh.. my bad..you look like somebody.. I knew." Mel would face the boy. "It's fine man, it happens." Mel would smile extending his hand for a handshake. The boy would slowly shake Mels hand. "It's good to see you guys.." Mel would shake the boys hand with a firm tight grip. "Good to meet you too."
"I guess" Zach said.
"Do you know that crying girl?"
"AND IS SHE SINGLE?!" Zach smiles widely.
"Bruh come on" Mel looked at him.
"I just wanna see if she's single, Christ fuck off." Zach glared.
The boy would speak once more. "Yeah.. she's a friend of mine.. now I know why she was crying..I'm gonna check up on her later."
"Ah gotcha." Spoke Mel.
"That doesn't answer my question" Zach got so uncomfortably close to the boy, his breathe practically flowing into the boys nose. "Is.. she.. single.."
"Bud.. I don't think she's interested man.." the boy backed up a bit.
"SO SHE IS?!? BET" Zach smirked. Giving off a smug face."
"I'm so sorry about him." Explained Mel face palming.
The boy awkwardly chuckled. "It's cool..not many up lifting spirits like him nowadays. What brings you guys to maple?"

Zach spoke. His smug face still plastered on his face. "Actually we came here to-" before he could finish Mel would slam his knee into his stomach, tossing Zach to the side. "For someone so fucking smart you sure are a big mouth" Mel growled. Zach would just fall face first as Mel faced the boy, smiling once more. "Needed a fresh start!"
The boy would look at Mel kinda shocked. But would speak: "oh.. that's cool, don't we all? Well uh, it was good meeting you guys.. I got to go but I'm down to hang anytime."

"Good to know, hey! Question, you wouldn't happen to know a girl named Emily right? She's an old friend of mine and I heard she's here." The boy would chuckle a bit. "Seems like everyone from Bloodlust knows everyone too huh?"

"More or less yeah." Mel would chuckle. "So you know her?"

"Know her yeah.. don't talk to her anymore."

"Is it possible you can tell me where she is?"

"To be honest, I don't know. Maybe you'll find her around here somewhere."

"Is she in the building?"

"Probably taking a leave of absences.. death in the family."

"Oh.. do you know where she lives?"

"Yeah. Somewhere on river street. It's a green house, don't remember the address but it's on the left side when you walk down."

Mel would give his own smug face. "Thanks man."
The boy would nod. "No problem man. See you around." The boy would walk away. Mel and Zach would look at each other. Both smug facing at each other as they snuck out the bulging from back doors. Rushing back to their cabin to inform lyla. Upon entering. Mel would walk in proudly. His smug face still there as Lyla ran up to him. Smiling as she placed her hands behind her back. Standing on her tippy toes as she looked at Mel. "Hello handsome." She giggles