Chatper 11- Black out.

Mute and killer X. Both in their weaken stare exchanged a small glare, the female in front of them continued to stalk closer.. and closer. Her claws glowing as she giggled. "You boys can make this easier, just come with me. No one needs to get hurt." "Over my dead body.." killer X exclaimed.
"Ha..your loss." The female grinned. However, killer X placed his left hand on mutes back and pushed him forward. "Get her!" Mute was now face to face with the female. She sliced towards his chest with her claws, mute sliding back swiftly. He raised his right boot and extended it forward. Aiming towards her jaw, however, she ducked, using her left leg to sweep underneath mutes legs. Watching him fall as she leaped into the air, her claws aimed downwards as she came crashing down. Ready to slice mute apart. However, killer X. Mid air spear tackled the female straight to the ground. The sound of a thud echoing throughout the ally as the two rolled around. The female getting on top of the killer. Her left claw sunk back into her skin. The female holding down the male by the throat with her right hand attempted to force her claw through his skull. However, killer X grabbed her wrist, holding back the claw from piercing his skull. Mute would take this time, turning the female around only to land a left hook across her jaw sending her off killer X. Mute grabbed killer X's hand. Helping him off as the female
Began to giggle. "Damn.." the female raised her left hand upon her cheek. Feeling the small gash that was open as blood trickled down her cheek. "That actually hurt.." her skin began to rapidly regenerate itself, the once gash was no more. Now, fresh skin coated the old wound. Killer X and mute both panting, not in their best shape or prime from there previous fight. The female would giggle. Her eyes glowing lightly, however, before anything else could occur. A body came falling from the roof. One of the dragon ninjas. Crimson and the boy he was with earlier came crashing down. Both coated in blood as they both growled. "Wrecker! Are you alright?!" Shouted killer X. The mask boy.. now known as wrecker responded.
"Have more faith in me.." he grinned. The female noticing the males gave off another smirk, looking over at mute before blowing a kiss. She leaped onto the wall, then sprung off said wall  into the other wall towards her right side. Then using that to launch onto the roof top where she ran away. Killer X would cough. Looking at wrecker as he nodded his head. They still had their mission. The duo began running through the ally way. Mute and crimson following after. Turns out the two were headed in the direction of a dragon outpost. Killer X and Mute both let off soft grunts as they rushed through the ally way. Making it into the street as they began to charge forward, the towns lights were.. off.. the only light to the hero's before us were the stars from the sky. The night sky lighting up the path as thunder clashed against the ground. The hero's were headed to the center of the town, where the outpost would be located. Upon finding said outpost after running for a solid half hour. The team? I guess one could call them that saw a military grade terrain. Snipe towers on the north and south side of the outpost, killer X and crimson would nod at one another, both disappearing into the shadows, mute and crimson would nod their heads, escaping into the shadows as well, the duo using the shadows as a way of cover. The two scamming all corners of the military grade base due to an electric fence blocking the path. Suddenly, the gates would.. open? Military grade trucks began to roll out the gates. Crimson would turn at mute. "I'm gonna go in.. I'm gonna find a way to keep that gate open. Stay put."

Mute would nod his head, watching his friend wait until the trucks began to pass, only to sprint towards the gate. Sliding inside as it slowly closed behind him. Mute was about to start moving, until a soft hand placed upon his shoulder. He sharply turned around only to have his legs kicked out from underneath him. He attempted to stand but a strong force held him down. A boot. Eyes would begin to glow as a claw pressed against mutes chest.. suddenly, the same voice as before was heard. "Why the mask.."

Mute didn't speak, instead he was trying to see his surroundings. However, he saw nothing of use.

The female placed the claw against mutes throat. Looking down at him closely as she softly smiled. "Awe.. I bet you're so cute under that mask.. only one way to find out.."