Chapter 9- Blended.

-2 weeks pass.- Zach was now trained similar to Mel, Zach was extremely intelligent, so unlike Mel he learned quicker. However, Mel was physically stronger than Zach. Along with just a bit more skill. Mel and Zach throughout the two days training as one, both learning how to fight as a team if they wanted to be a destructive duo. Which they will become. Mels alter ego was: Mute. Zach's was: Crimson. The boys were sitting down, relaxing on the sofa as they watched impractical jokers as they waited mels father to deliver them a mission. However, he never came.. instead. Uncle ray ambled over. Chuckling as he looked at the boys. "My niggas do I have the TEA."

"... don't ever say that." Said Mel.
"... yeah.." expressed Zach.

"Whatever.. so, me and your father, Mel. We've been digging some information up on dark, apparently. He's not working alone.. he's owns this group known as the dragons? They seem to be working for him, doing his dirty work in other city's."

"Oh? And what's our plan." Mel looked up at him, turning off his show.

"Well, this one town doesn't seem TOO dangerous. You boys are skilled enough. We're sending you to head to the town maple. It's where the dragons reside in."

"What about that killer X faggot."

"I have high faith, that you BOTH together would knock his shit in."

Mel looked at Zach, Zach looked at Mel. The two exchanged a devilish grin as they stood up.

"I made you boys.. custom costumes."

Mel would arch his right brow, Zach folding his arms. Ray would hold two suits. Mel and Zach grabbing them [due to them being in packaging.] and darted towards the bathroom. Around 10 minutes later, Mel and Zach stepped out. Mel was wearing a tight, long sleeved under armor shirt. Black cargo pants held up by his supreme belt, the cargo pants matched his r.a.t boots. A cloak was also around Mel, all black. A mask covering up to mels nose was seen, a hood over his head as he grinned. Mute was coming out.

Now, Zach. Or should I say.. crimson. Decided to take on the more, aesthetic look. He wore a short, tight under armor shirt. A tactical watch upon his left wrist. His fingerless gloves hugging his hands tightly. Also wearing cargo pants and r.a.t boots. Zach wouldn't wear a mask like his new partner would; instead. The male put on a pair of pitch black shades. Grinning lightly as he looked at Mel. Crimson was out.

Ray grinned, he pointed towards the armory as Mute and crimson stalked their way inside. Within the armory. Many guns laid scattered across the ground and hung up on the wall. However, Mute didn't use guns. Mute saw two little daggers stung up against the wall. A grin spread across his lips as he snatched the daggers, slipping one into his pocket, the other within his back pocket. Crimson was.. different. He grabbed two dual wields 1911's sliding them both within his pocket. He grabbed a military grade vest; slipping it on upon himself as he grinned. "What's wrong? Scared to shoot a gun."

Mute grinned, grabbing a hatchet along with a holster for the hatchet. Slipping on the holster to then slipping the hatchet into the holster. "I like my work done quiet."

Crimson would nod his head, the boys walking towards Ray as he grinned, giving them both weird looking headphones. Mel slipped it within his ear, so did Zach. The two nodding as they set out. Leaving their secret base as the two reached the roof stops. Soldiers marched throughout the night as Mute sighed, crimson patting mutes back as the duo began to leap from building to building, the sound of gun fire echoed throughout the city. Mute staying as silent as the night sky. The duo made it to the rim of the city, walls were being constructed around the entire city. However, it wasn't complete yet; getting out would be easy.. however, there's no guarantee that they will make it back. Mute and crimson leaped over the small wall, sprinting off it and began to run into the woods. The sounds of leaves crunching behind their sprint echoed throughout the night sky...

—1 hour later.— hearing within the headphone in Mutes ear. His uncle spoke. "Fight first, ask questions later. Our research and says that killer X could be out this night."

"Roger that." Crimson responded. The two made it to the town maple. The city area at least. The duo began leaping from roof tops the lights of the city lit up the night as the stars shined over the two hero's? I guess you can say that. The boys sprung from the roof tops. Having their own little race as they ran. Now, they were still on the hunt for the dragons, 'the boys leaping from building to building. However, mute noticed a figure in the distance...mute and Crimson would notice the figure. His appearance hard to make out. However, one could assume he wore some sort of tactical gear. Looking at something through his scope. Crimson would leap onto the higher roof to the right of them. Running to stay out of sight. Mute would pull out one of the small daggers he had hidden, launching them towards the figure. The blade would travel swiftly, the sound of a 'swish' was erupted from the wind. The blade sliced the figure right through the ankle. Mute would continue to full on dash, only being 200 meters from the man. Crimson above ready to strike upon command. The figure stood up after limping down groaning. A bow and arrow laid next to man as he grabbed a hold of it. Gripping the bow and arrow as he aimed it towards mutes direction. Crimson leaped from the building, ready to deliver a hard right hook as his right arm was pulled back. However, another figure spear tackled crimson in mid air; the two smashing onto the roof top as a grunt escaped crimsons lips. The second figure with the bow who was once aiming towards mute focused his direction towards the sound of his partner fending off crimson. Mute taking this opportunity now being extremely close towards the figure. Rushed him, smashing his right shoulder blade against the figures. The figure fell down. However, not before grabbing mute by the throat and pulling him down with him. The pair began to fall, falling from a 50 ft roof top. The two smashed against a dumpster. Rolling off it as they both rolled 5 ft apart from one another. Mute would be in immense pain. However, he slowly rose up to his feet, so did the figure.. the figure was wearing a slick blood red mask, the outline of its eyes were jet black. The outfit he wore was a long hoodie, cargo pants along with combat boots... an X plastered upon the mask.. That's when Mute realized, he was about to go head to head with Killer X..