Chapter 8- Dynamic.

- the rest of the story will be told in third person. Enjoy. -

- 6 hours later.-

Mel, Zach, Ray, and Mels father. Carmelo were all sitting down within their hideout. Mel would place his hands upon his face and sigh. A yawn escaping his lips as his father walked over towards his computer, searching through the dark web to see if he could track down some information about dark. Mel would turn his head towards Zach, a small smile spread across his lips as he chuckled. "You know you would of got stomped if we didn't come right?"

"Fuck. You." Zach scoffed, however, a small chuckle did erupt from his lips. "I gotta thank you though..you're right with that."

"I know I'm right.. how'd you get out of the high school?"

"I legit just hid in the basement, Lizzy was with me.. in pieces"

"Jesus.. she was kinda hot to."

"I've seen better." Zach smirked.

Ray would walk over towards Mel and Zach, grinning as he gripped both the boys by the face, lifting them as he launched them through a wall, landing in the same training room where Mel and Ray fought. Mel and Zach stood up, Zach groaned lightly, however, Mel was already used to this type of treatment.

"You both will fight me, as I read." Ray grinned as he pulled out a hentai magazine. "Come on bitches I don't got all day."

"Is he serious?" Zach looked at Mel.

"Sadly.." Mel looked at his uncle, his uncle continued to read humming lightly.

"No way he can beat both of us." Expressed Zach.

"Uh huh.."

Mel would dash towards his uncle, his uncle dancing in his place lightly. Mel sprung up into the air, Zach followed behind up, going for the spear tackle against Ray. Ray didn't even bat an eye, extending his left arm, his palm wide open as he caught onto mels shoe. Swinging him in a 180 degree angle into Zach's side, smashing into Zach sending them both crashing into the wall. "Y'all ass."

Mel would mumble "dick" as he got up, Zach follows besides him. Ray would grin, dropping his hentai magazine as he charged at the boys, Mel and Zach stood side by side as Ray LEAPED over them, bouncing off the wall. Mel expected the round house kick. However, ray bounced off the wall and landed on the same position as he charged. Mel turned around as a boot came an inch close to his face. However, Zach pushing the leg out of the way. However, the free leg of ray smashed into Zach's chest. Mel talking the opportunity to spear tackle ray to the ground. A 'slam' echoed throughout the room as Mel began repeatedly punching his uncle straight in the jaw, a left hook, then a right! Then another left! Zach tapped his elbow and sprung into the air, slamming his elbow into rays chest. Ray would gasp as Mel and Zach together lifted him into the air, the boys smiling at one another as together they slammed ray to the ground.  Mel would run to Zach hugging him, Zach hugging back as they both began to jump up and down while hugging. "AHHHHHHH WE FUCKING ROCKED YOU!!!!" Shouted Mel.

"OOOOO NIGGA YOU GOT" Zach licked his lips. "S M A C K E D."

Uncle ray groaned and slowly raised his left arm, his hands curving into a fist. His thumb extending showing a thumbs up. "Y'all deserve a team name..."

Mel broke free from the hug. He looked at Zach and smiled. Extending his hand for a hand shake. "Dynamic."

Zach grinned, extending his own hand and intertwining his fingers with Mel. A firm grip from the two. "Dynamic.."