Chapter 4- Mute...

It's been a couple hours, school ended and now I'm just sitting on my bed, however, I just couldn't get that girl out of my head. No matter, I forget a lot of shit, guaranteed I'll forget by tomorrow. It was 4:45pm, the sun still out shining as a yawn escaped my lips. I was so tried that i couldn't help but slowly close my eyes. I fell back on my bed and fell asleep...

I slowly woke up to my mother shoving me, my sister usually wakes me up when I take naps but her and my little brother Eian where sadly away. But my mother..she had fears in her eyes as she was holding my little baby brother Ethan, I heard Bryan screaming downstairs and items being smashed. My mom handed me Ethan in a hurry and ran downstairs, I placed my brother on the bed and dashed towards the stair rail. I saw 1 man, dressed in all black, with a slash on his chest...but it was made to be there, some sort of brand. The man would round house kick Bryan threw the thick stone wall. My mother screamed and tried to contact the police by using her cell phone in her left pocket.

However, the male grasped her throat with his left hand and hoisted her up in the air. He began to choke her, cutting off her oxygen. I couldn't just stand there and watch, I dashed towards and full on spear tackled the male with all my strength down on the ground. He saw me and a devilish grin slowly spread on his lips. He wasn't wearing a mask so I saw his full features— he was a young male, looks like the type of guy you'd see on a commercial, blonde hair with green eyes. He swiftly jerked his left hand down towards his boot and swiftly pulled out a hidden blade. He went to slam it into my chest but I rolled to the right side avoiding the blow. We began to wrestle back and forth on the ground, him trying to shove the blade in me, and me trying to take the blade away.

Eventually, Bryan began to rise; but it was to late, the male was able to get on top of me and shove the blade into my stomach. I screamed of agony as he male used his right hand to hoist me into the air and throw me across the room, I clashed against a family portrait as the glass scattered across the floor. Bryan charged at the male but the male propelled himself off the wall and tackled Bryan by the waist down onto the ground, he slammed his hidden blade into Bryan's throat and sliced, the warm blood being spewed out as it leaked on the once tan carpet. However, whilst the male was distracted with Bryan my mother yanked me up and brought me into my room and closed the door and locked it tightly, my brother was baffled and I was just...baffled, I felt..sad, angry, frustrated and confused. I swiftly picked up my baby brother as my mother looked at me, she kneeled down and placed her hands on my shoulder and began to softly cry. That's when she spoke.

"....stay mute...."

She ambled towards my window and opened it to make it look like I dashed away, she pushed me into my small closet; well, somewhat of a small door with a deep hole in it. Sadly, the door didn't close all the way as a gap could allow the light to shine in, she closed it the best she could before the man busted in.

He charged at my mother and grabbed her skull and slammed it against my wall, I wanted to scream and attack the male but I had to stay mute, my baby brother was sleeping as tears rolled down my cheeks.

Suddenly, the male lifted my mother up with his right hand, in his left the blade. That's when he spoke. "Pathetic" he then sliced my mothers throat, the blood splattering all over my walls and I began to full on cry, but I bit my shirt to muffle my weeps. The male dropped my mother and spat on the body before speaking.

"I know you're here Mel. It would take an idiot to believe that you got away so easily, you're lucky my mission is to break you. Not kill... it's all apart of one massive plan."

My wound was setting in, i began to see blurs as my skin slowly started to turn to white.

" but...just remember, one day. We will meet again... and I promise... I'll kill you. No hold bars, good luck."

And just like that, the male just walked out the room, i slowly stepped out and fell on one knee holding onto my brother, I reached for my mothers body which held the cell phone in her pocket. However, I slowly fell down and my brother began to cry, awaken by his nap, I slowly turned my head towards my window only to see a hand...that's when I passed out.