Chapter 18- Medic.

Crimson continued to rush through the woods. His body ached as he coughed up a bit of blood lightly, blood spilling from mutes side as his skin turn a ghostly white, crimson now even more worried about his brothers situation, he began to hustle faster. Barely any light to be seen as crimson smashes into a tree, dropping mute as he fell backwards. He growled as he used this time to shuffle the leaves Around. Now rushing to his brothers aid, lifting him up cradle style, his hand putting pressure on his side as he continued to run. A few moments later, he barged into the cabin door. "WE WEREN'T CAREFUL" lyla would be sitting on the couch, watching a show as she turned and faced Zach. She didn't care much about him, however, seeing Mel bleeding out and on the brink of death. She sprung into action. "GET HIM ON THE KITCHEN TABLE, NOW." Zach rushes to the kitchen table, stripping Mel clean of his outfit. His outfit being tossed to the side as he was left in nothing but his boxers. Blood seeping out his wound as lyla sharply turned at Zach. "PUT PRESSURE ON HIS WOUND. NOW." Lyla would dart upstairs. Mel now fading in and out of consciousness. "Stay with me brother.." Zach would continue to hold down pressure as lyla came back, running to Mel as she trucks Zach out the way. Lyla would spill afross the table rubbing alcohol, and a fresh water bottle. She would poor the alcohol into the wound as the sound of bacteria began to sizzle. She would then pour the water onto the wound, cleaning it out as she grabbed a thin needle and some wire. She began to stitch mels wound together. The thick ruby red blood coating her hands as she panicked. Once Mel was stitched up. She look over at Zach. Gripping onto his shirt as she yanked him towards her. Her eyes blazing with hate. "WHERE IS SHE?!?" Zach would speak. "I CANT TELL YOU, NOT LIKE THIS."

"IM GONNA KILL THAT STUPID BITCH"
"EXACTLY WHY I CANT TELL YOU! WE NEED HER!"

Lyla would throw Zach to the side. Zach growling as he snapped his nose back into place. He growled of pain a bit before leaning against the wall. Trying to catch his breathe. "She was so fast, so skilled, and surprisingly really fucking strong."

"I'm aware you fuck." Lyla would clean up her bloody hands. Grabbing a mop as she began to clean the stained floor, then soaking a rag in soap as she cleaned off the blood on the table. She would then lay her head upon mels chest sighing. "Fucking shit."
Zach would look over at lyla. He growled as he stormed down into the basement.

Lyla would simply stay there. Her head rested upon mels chest as she gently stroked his hair. "You're gonna be ok, I know you will." She then would slowly pull her head back. Storming downstairs to check on Zach. "What are you doing."

The basement would seem as though it was a mini lab. Parts and scraps everywhere. A cabinet filled with chemicals and a work bench. Zach was sitting on the bench in front of a table. A hammer in his hand as he continued to work. "We need gadgets.. we can't keep going in raw anymore. Ever since the first fight with killer X. We used or lost everything we had." He continued to work. "Gadgets? You're just thinking about that now." Lyla would begin to pick up some parts laying around the basement. "I'll make some too."

"If you want." Zach continued to work. Lyla would walk upstairs, the night was quiet.