Chapter 27- A new wave

"Just.. Xodia?" Mel would speak.

"Just Xodia." He would reply. His eyes would flash crimson red, scanning Mel up and down. It was almost as if he was looking straight into mels soul. Which he was.

"You have a good heart. One of the best." Xodia would stand up, walking over towards mel and placing his hand upon his shoulder blade. "Your wounds will heal quickly. But for now, you need to go."

"What?! But wait I have a que.." before mel could react everything went black for him. The silence of the darkness felt warm, peace. No sounds, no threats; no danger.. however, a new war was breaking out... one that would change the heart of man.

Mel would suddenly be woken up in the middle of the woods, but not just any woods. His woods- he knew exactly where he was. Slowly pulling himself up. He felt fantastic, never better. Just like the being Xodia said- his wounds were healed. Mel began to rush towards his cabin, the sun was set. Darkness around him as he sprinted towards his cabin. It only took him a mere 10 minutes to get there. He swiftly busted inside through the door. However, what he saw was horrible.. the cabin inside was torn apart, smashed glass, a broken kitchen table, blood splattered across the room. Lylas bloody combat knife was left smack dead in the hallway. Mel would begin to slowly walk into the house. Taking in the sights and views of everything. The couch flipped upside down. The bookshelf smashed on the ground, and a small tablet left in the middle of the bloody sink. Mel would scream: "LYLA?!? LYLA?!?" Running up and down the house, his room was trashed, his bed flipped as he finally rushed down the steps, rushing towards the kitchen sink before reaching in. Cupping the tablet with his hands and using his left arm to wipe the blood of the tablet. He pressed the home button as a video was already ready to be viewed. All he had to do was press play, mel gulped a tad bit and sighed. Pressing the video as a once familiar face appeared- the very same man who killed Mel's family long, long ago. His stunning blonde hair and a cheeky grin spread across his lips as his green eyes glistened. "I told you, we would meet once more. Ever since dark figured out you were in maple, he made it MY job to get you and bring him to him. However, you weren't around.. but your pretty little girlfriend was.."

Mel would clench the tablet so hard the screen cracked a bit. "She's being taken to dark right now we we speak. " the tablet would scatter a bit. Changing to a video of dark, he had a simple Devilish grin spread across his lips. He would slowly speak. "I got plans for maple.. let's just say, I got a care package on the way.." suddenly the tablet would switch back to the man. "But.. I thought me and you could catch up.. hey. Turn around!"

Mels right eye would arch. Sharply turning around to feel a heavy boot smash into his face. The boot sending mel flying back against the kitchen sink. Mel would grunt as he looked up. Seeing the man before him. He wore the very same outfit when he killed mels family. "You fucker.." mel uttered out. The man would smile. "Your girl gave me one Hell of a battle.. but she's with dark now. However, I knew you would come back and be distracted.. if I bring you in too. It makes my life easier.."

"...I'm gonna kill you."

"You can try.. I'll kill you just like I killed your mother."

Mel lost it, he charged at the male. However, the male leaped over mel, swinging back his left leg to collide it into mels jaw. However, Mel using his left arm would jerk it upwards, his palm open so the males ankle fell right into mels grasp. Mel would yank the male into him. Smashing his robotic right fist into the males jaw sending the male crashing to the ground. The male would grunt, pulling out a swift pocket knife from the males back pocket. Using both legs to smash his foots into mels chest. Sending mel flying back, the male leaping forward. However, mel sharply swung his right robotic arm into the males stomach. The male would cough up some blood as mel used his left arm to swiftly upper cut the male. Rage took over as mel wrapped his arms around the males legs. Lifting him up and smashing him down on the ground. However, the male wrapped his legs around mels body and twisted his own body using mels body weight against him. He rolled upon mel and jerked the knife down towards mels throat. However, Mel caught the males wrist with his left hand. Mel was ready to throw a hard jab with his robotic right arm. However, the male used his knee to press it against the elbow of robotic right arm. Keeping it pinned as he began to slowly force the knife lower and lower. Although mel was strong. He wasn't stronger than a grown man. Mel struggled as the knife slowly came inches and inches away from his throat. Mel decided to raise his right knee. Smashing it into the males back, the male let out a growl as his grip loosened. Mel would use this to jerk the males arm towards the left, watching the knife penetrate the ground. Mel would smash his skull against the males skull, then smashing his fist into the males nose. Breaking it as the man let out a scream. Mel with full rage would throw the male off of him. Mel would roll to the side and get up. However, the male would charge at Mel. Scooping him off his feat and spear tackling mel down the basement steps buy using mel as a battering ram through the basement door in the kitchen. The two began to tumble down the steps. Smashing into the basement stone floor as mel groaned. The male was sharply looking around the basement. All the weapons and gear exposed to him, along with Mels old staff. The male would slowly walk towards it. Grabbing a hold of it as Mel slowly stood up. The male would swing it at Mel, however, mel ducked his head. But the male sharply jerked the staff in a diagonal motion, the staff smashing against the back of mels knee. Mel would groan of pain before the staff would then smash against mels jaw, knocking mel down to the ground. The male would amble towards Mel. Smashing his boot into mels face 3 times. Blood gushing from mels mouth as the male gripped Mel's throat. Lifting him up with one hand as he began to put pressure upon Mels throat. Choking the dear life out of Mel. Mel refused to die, using his left leg and smashing it into the male jaw, the male letting go of mels throat. Mel would rush at the male. Once again wrapping his arms around the males legs and hosting him up, smashing him towards the ground. The male would groan loudly as his skull busted a bit. Blood began pouring out, mel would- with full force SMASH his robotic fist into the males jaw. Shattering it due to all the pressure the male began to gurgle blood. Mel would kick the male on his stomach. Mounting him, grabbing a lock of the males hair and began to smash it over and over again on the basement stone cold floor. "AHHHHHHHHGG!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mel roared out as he refused to stop. The thick blood gushing out the front of the males skull, the sound of bones crunching due to mel breaking the skull over and over again echoes throughout the basement. After a bit, mel would let go. The male still twitching very lightly, no matter. Mel, full of rage would look down at the male, with full force one last time. He would smash his right robotic hand RIGHT THROUGH the skull of the male. Mel would begin to pant softly. Before letting out a roar in his basement.