"This is so painful." Cisco said making Chloe hum and ask, "Have you guys seen Harry?"

"Uh, no, I have not. I told him to rest. He's just as stubborn as the rest of my make patients in this place." Caitlin told the two.

"We're gonna leave you two alone, okay?" Cisco didn't wait for a response as Chloe added, "Were gonna go find Harry-" With that the two turned around only to run into Harry, making Cisco yelp, "Holy Hannah! Hi."

"Hi."

"Everything okay?" Both Chloe and Cisco asked, skeptical.

"Sure." Harry answered, "Why wouldn't it be?" And with that he walked off, Cisco chuckling, "Why wouldn't it be?" Chloe would learn later that night, that her boyfriend had broken out of jail in tow with Mark Mardon and James Jesse.

"OH, YEAH." CISCO laughed aloud, "The Weather Wizard, Captain Cold, and The Trickster." Chloe sourly stood by, she wanted to track down her boyfriend, maybe welcome him back into the new free life, not help throw him back in jail.

"There's three of them and one of you. I do not like those odds." Caitlin added in making Chloe laugh, "Lenny wants nothing to do with Barry, Cait."

"And I'm gonna be no help without my speed, so..." Jay trailed off.

"Oh, oh, light bulb up here. I have an idea." Cisco called, "Most weather phenomena are marked, no pun intended, by a change of electrical charge and pressure in the atmosphere. We could just map out those fluctuations--"

"To pinpoint his location." Barry cut him off.

"Right, it would just be a matter of removing all-" Barry cut him off again, the two speaking together, "-The electricity from his immediate surroundings. Attracting it to one spot."

"The same way a lightning rod does. Only instead of a lighting rod, we could use..."

"A wand?" Barry questioned.

"Have we already had this conversation?" Cisco questioned back, making Chloe sigh.

"Kind of." Barry answered.

"What does that mean?" Harry demanded as Chloe crossed her arms.

"Uhh- All right so the last time Mardon attacked, he, um, created a tidal wave that destroyed all of Central City." Barry began.

"So why are you not all sleeping with the fishes?"

"Earth-2 has "The Godfather"?" Cisco questioned.

"Every Earth has "The Godfather," Vito." Jay nodded at Harry's words.

"So, I ran back through time. One day into the past and I got a do over and I stopped Mardon before he could hurt anyone." Barry explained.

"You- You shouldn't have messed with the timeline." Harry scolded.

"That's what they other Wells said." Barry let out, "So the good news is, in that timeline, you created The Wand and it worked. So you just gotta do it again. For the first time."