one.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER ONE

ooi. chloe's life goes up in flames

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

CHLOE ALLEN WAS working at STAR Labs going over any errors in the Particle Accelerator, she found nothing it would run smoothly. At least she hoped. . She never really got good access with the machine. And everything was going good so she hoped fate wouldn't ruin anything again. Chloe decided she would call it a day and go see Barry, she had already told Dr. Wells she would be watching the Particle Accelerator go off with her brother.

So she wouldn't be with him when they set it off. He said it'd be okay with him, Chloe was glad. Walking out of the cortex Chloe called out, "Bye everyone!" She heard a chorus of byes and see you laters. And continued her trek to Barry's job at CCPD.

She got into her worn looking black car and started the ignition before pulling out of the parking lot and driving to CCPD.

WALKING INTO THE CCPD, Chloe made her way up to Barry's Lab. She could hear a female voice talking to Barry inside, she suspected that it was Iris.

Chloe walked into Barry's Lab seeing Iris and him talking. Making herself known she called to them, smiling, "Hey Iris, and hey you nerd!"

Barry's expression always made Chloe laugh when she called him that, his face would always scrunch up in annoyance as he playfully glared at her.

"Haha- just kidding, not really... So, Barr, what are you up to?" Chloe peered, setting her elbows in front of her and propping them up onto his desk. She then quickly noticed he was standing at a clear board, she smiled widly, "Ooh! Are you giving Iris a physics lesson?"

Barry smiled, "Hey Chlo. And yes I was. Iris here thinks I need a girlfriend-" He was interupted by Joe, "Hey leave him alone! He's working." Chloe could hear he was joking.

Iris grinned seeing her dad, "Hi, Dad-" before continuing when a beeping sound was heard, "Your test thingy, is done." Barry rushed over muttering a small, "Yeah." He sat down in his chair, Chloe now standing by Iris in front of him.

"I think the Mardon brothers are hiding on a farm. The fecal matter I found on the street, it was cow manure-" Barry started. Chloe cut her brother off, scrunching up her nose, "Gross." Barry rolled his eyes at her smiling, "Which contains traces of Oxyetracyline."