sixty-nine.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER SIXTY-NINE

olxix. barry's really going to save her, huh?

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

CHLOE STORMED INTO her and Leonard's apartment, scaring the shit out of the man sitting on the couch.

"Where the hell have you been?" Leonard questioned, "You didn't come home last night."

Chloe just dropped her keys, and walked over to the man, "Doesn't matter." With that she crashed her lips onto his, the man was shocked but he quickly melted into the kiss.

They stayed like that for a while, Chloes - Leonard's - jacket, coming off at one point. Chloe pulled away with a pant, Leonard gave her a smirk, "Not that I don't mind this but what brought on this certain passion?"

Chloe simply whispered, "I just need you." With that she crashed her lips back onto her boyfriends.

They pulled away only for him to get out a small, "Well I don't mind that at all." And then Chloe crashed her lips back onto his, only stopping to discard the two of their shirts.

What Chloe didn't know was that her brother was having a chat with Iris and he was going to work with Thawne just to time travel and get their mom back. Barry was going to be yelled at a lot later when Chloe found out.

"I'M SORRY, DID you just say we're working with Thawne?!" Chloe voice sounded throughout the cortex, "Are you out of your fucking mind? I've said it a million times, stop trying to fuck with time when other people can't! If I went back and stopped all the fucked up shit that happened in my life I'd be a completely different person! If I didn't go through the shit I went though I wouldn't be Chloe Allen! Don't mess up the past, Barry!"

"What are you even talking about?!" Barry yelled back, the team just letting the siblings yell at each other.

"I thought a million time about oh "What if I didn't say hi to him?" "What if I decided I didn't want his number?" Oh or how about, my favorite; "Maybe if I saw the signs before hand maybe I wouldn't have had to go through the shit he put me through?!"" Chloe yelled back, her voice raising heavily at certain points.