twenty.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER TWENTY

oxx. the makings of electra

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

AS BARRY WENT off somewhere, probably to talk to Dr. Wells, somehow the boomerang had ended up flying through the air and hacking up some of the equipment around the cortex.

"Cisco what the hell did you do?!" Chloe shouted as Caitlin screamed waving her hands around in fright. "My hand slipped!" The tech argued.

"How?!"

"I don't know!"

Barry and Joe came rushing into the room, seeing the ruckus. Joe had his gun out, ready to fire as the boomerang embed itself into a pipe, steam flowing out of it. Chloe, Cisco and Felicity came rushing out of the lab they were in.

"That's my bad. That's on me." Cisco told them, pointing to the boomerang. "Of course it is Cisco! You're hand fucking slipped!" Chloe shouted wide eyed.

"You sure the Meta didn't somehow find you, you seem awfully angry." Cisco stated, crossing his arms over his chest and pouting at his friend. "I almost got beheaded!" Cisco threw his arms up in the air as he apologized, "I'm sorry, okay?!"

"Fine." Chloe huffed, before sighing looking to Cisco, "Sorry. . I've been more worked up lately, with my powers and stuff."

"It's okay." He softly told her, wondering what "stuff" could possibly mean, he knew she was distracting herself from something he just didn't know what. Joe and Barry looked around panicked as glass fell around them.

"I want that Arrow out of my city. Tonight." Joe told Barry.

What did Oliver do now? Chloe thought to herself, eyebrows furrowed as she looked to Felicity, the blonde shrugging. What an eventful day. Chloe thought.

THE NEXT MORNING Chloe woke up, as she sighed to herself, getting up from her bed and stretching.

She still needed to see Oliver and Dig, figure out what to do about her powers, stop a Meta with the team and help team Arrow with the boomerang.

Chloe was dreading it. She loved her job, but with Leonard Snart constantly on her mind made Chloe stressed. She was way too intrigued by him and it made her want to crawl up into a hole and die. But she pushed those thoughts away and got ready for the day, seeing as how she was meeting Barry at Jitters.