seventy.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER SEVENTY

olxx. shit hits the fan

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"IS THIS ACTUALLY binding?" Ronnie asked as Caitlin walked over to them in a wedding dress, Ronnie and Cait decided to get married before anything else went down.

"My father made me a rabbi before he would send me to MIT. This will be legit as the kids say." Stein told Ronnie, Chloe overhearing and laughing, "No kids say that." Both her and Ronnie said.

"Let's not fight on our wedding day." Stein joked, Chloe let out another small laugh. Caitlin finally walked over to Ronnie, a bouquet of yellow flowers in her hand.

"If it's all right with everyone, I'd like to skip all the Hebrew." Stein told them, closing the bible he held.

Iris let out a small laugh, holding onto Eddies hand. Chloe was glad they'd made up.

"I've learned a lot about merging ones life with another this past year. Yet, for all the incredible advancements in science we've all been party to, the mystery that brings two people together through love is still province of magic." Stein turned to Cisco who stood by Eddie, "Mr. Ramon the rings please."

Cisco quickly grabbed them out of his pocket as Iris was handed the bouquet from Caitlin. Cisco lent down and put his hands out the rings sitting in them, Ronnie and Caitlin grabbed them, Caitlin laughing as she did. Cisco quickly went back to his spot as Caitlin slid the ring onto Ronnies finger and him doing the same to her.

"I owe you a real ring." Ronnie told her.

"I don't need one." Caitlin smiled at Ronnie, "I have everything and everyone that I could ever need right here. And. . if all the events of the past year have led us to this moment, it was worth it. I love you, Ronnie."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Stein told the two.

"Stop telling me what to do." Ronnie joked before him and Caitlin kissed.

Iris jumped happily, holding the bouquet in the air, all of the group grinning. They then started clapping, Chloe grinning ear to ear. Sadly it would soon fall, for her idiot brother was going to time travel and make them forget everyone.