thirty.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER THIRTY

oxxx. eggnog

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"HEY, CAITLIN, CHECK this out." Cisco called to the woman as both he and Chloe walked over to her the redhead in a better mood after her phone call with her boyfriend.

"I think-" Cisco began, Chloe coughing, him rephrasing, "We think, we can fashion an electronic barrier, right?" He went on, "We set up a ton of super capacitors. We smooth out the inflection points, and Voila-" Cisco snapped his fingers, "A kick-ass force field to trap the Opposite Flash."

Chloes nose scrunched up a bit, "That was not a good name at all- And if anything goes wrong I could try and use my powers on him?" She turned to Cisco, "Have you finished my suit yet?"

"Yes- I'll show it to you later, Chloe." Cisco told her an excited grin making Chloe smile too, before they turned back to Caitlin, her looking to Cisco about the name choice.

"That was me testing out a name-" Cisco chuckled, asking, "What do you think?"

"I for one think it's horrible..." Chloe raised her hand in the air earring a sour look from Cisco. Caitlin didn't answer only looked down sadly. Chloes hand fell, her and Cisco both asking, worried, "Are you okay?"

Caitlin sighed, before looking at her two friends and telling them, with a smile on her face, "Ronnies alive. I saw him, Cisco, Chloe. I think he was following me..."

Cisco cut her off, "Caitlin... Ronnie died. He was vaporized in the Accelerator when it went critical." He didn't want to believe his dead friend could be living and breathing. . He had caused his death. . How could he face the man after that?

"Ronnies alive, and he's out there alone and scared, and I need your help to find him." Caitlin argued looked to her friends.

Cisco had an expression of disbelief on his face while Chloe was going over it.

Could Ronnie be alive? Did he become a Meta, somehow? Is Caitlin sane right now?

Chloe didn't know but she knew she'd help her friend no matter what, even if she couldn't hack as well as Cisco she'd still try and help Caitlin find her fiancée.

LATER THAT NIGHT, Chloe was in her apartment waiting for Leonard to drop by.

There was a knock at her door, she knew it was Leonard, he knocked a certain way- It was weird to Chloe that people knocked differently but she didn't mind.