twenty-three.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

oxxiii. a (nice?) surprise

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

CHLOE WALKED INTO her apartment building, taking the elevator to the third floor where her apartment was located. Sighing as she put her key into the lock, twisting the door open, and walking inside, not bothering to lock the door behind her as she went into her kitchen, turning on the light and going into her fridge and grabbing the small bottle of wine that was in a far corner.

She pulled it out of her fridge, grabbing a wine glass and pouring the dark red liquid into the glass, before closing the bottle and taking a sip, more like gulp as she sighed for the hundredth time.

My life's a mess- Chloe thought as she took a smaller sip this time. Stupid Barry. Stupid Oliver. Stupid powers. Stupid need for helping people. Stupid crush on a thief- Chloes hand went still, it clutching the glass tightly.

"Ugh! Why do I have to be fascinated by a man who tried to kill fucking-" Chloe couldn't even finish the sentence, too mad at Barry to even say his name - as she cursed under her breath.

"Fucking Leonard Snart..." Chloe mumbled not so quietly. She was alone she could let her frustration out if she wanted but she didn't expect to hear another voice in her apartment.

"Didn't know you thought of me that way, Princess."

Chloe dropped the glass that was in her hand, it shattering against the tiled floor, wine spilling from the now broken cup. She whipped her head around to find the source of the voice. She knew that voice. Standing a bit ways, away from the redhead was Leonard Snart in all his glory.

"What the fuck!" Chloe yelled as she stepped over the broken glass, panicky asking questions, "How the hell did you get in here? Wait- You're a thief you know how to pick a lock... But that's besides the point! What the fuck are you doing in my apartment? And you weren't supposed to hear that! You're not even supposed to be here- Also Princess? I gotta admit nice nickname, but why? And once again what the fu-"

Chloes rant was cut off by the man, him having gotten closer to her, his lips now pressed against hers a 'humph' noise escaping the redheads lips, her eyes wide as she stared shocked but she soon melted into the kiss - not that she would admit it. After a few seconds she pulled away and pushed the man away, "Wait! No! You can't just do that- As nice as it was..." Chloe looked back to the smirking man, her eyes wide, "I wasn't supposed to say that-"