"You're right. That doesn't make sense to me." Oliver said, hands on his hips as Chloe cursed under her breath.

"Oh come on! What the hell, Bartholomew-" Chloe started, "Do you even remember what happened last time you did this? My stupid boyfriend, Lisa and Mick kidnapped Cisco!"

"I know- I know-" Barry said to her, before turning back to Oliver, "My world is stranger than yours." He shrugged.

"Well, maybe we use that to our advantage. You say that whatever we do against Savage doesn't work?"

"Yeah."

"Then we come up with a new plan."

Chloe and Barry spoke at the same time. "No. No, no, no. Okay, look, you can't." Barry hurriedly spoke. "We can't- We're not even supposed to even know he time traveled! We can't fuck with the timeline even more than we already have-" Chloe spat out, starting to pace slightly. Barry nodded, "When I mess with time, it just... It doesn't end well."

"But what you're telling me is that it already doesn't end well. Barry, people in our line of work we don't get second chances. We need to take this one." Oliver explained making Chloe sigh. "He has a point-"

"Alright." Barry nodded, "I hope you're right." The three began walking towards the house.

"Alright. Let's start with what went wrong." Oliver began.

"You did. When we go up against Savage your heads not in the game. You're not yourself." Barry told him.

"Why not?" Oliver questioned.

"Oliver, I-" Barry didn't want to tell the man.

"Barry, why not?" Oliver repeated, harsher.

"Okay, are you planning on giving me a hair sample to run forensics on in the near future?" Barry questioned, making Chloes brows scrunch up, "Huh?"

"Yeah." Oliver said softly.

"Yeah. Well, I did. And you were pretty shaken after the fact. And then Felicity found out, and you guys had a pretty big fight. And it sounded like it was over between you two." Barry told the man, making Chloe glare a bit, that was horrible to tell someone.

"What was the fight about?" Oliver questioned, confused.

Barry sighed heavily, "I'm pretty sure you're someone's father, Oliver."

"Oh--" Chloe squeaked out, "Thats--"

"So when we go up against Savage, you're not focused. And then Kendra can't access her powers and then the tech they're developing to counteract Savages staff does not work. And..." Barry sighed again, "Everyone dies, Oliver, Chloe."

"Oh, great. I die a second time in another timeline and so do other people!" Chloe bitterly exclaimed.

"This time they won't." Oliver spoke up, "This time we do things differently." Chloe nodded, "We can't fail."

"OLIVER, YOU WERE right, I don't know how you knew but you were right. The gauntlets won't work. They're missing a critical element." Cisco spoke up, later the next day, walking into the house with Kendra.