"His magic stick thing." Felicity added. "Uh, Staff of Horus." Carter corrected.

"Well, it's protected by some kind of energy field. I couldn't lay a finger on it." Barry told them.

"Maybe wear mittens next time." Felicity joked, as Chloe felt Sasha run her tail by her leg, making the woman scoff playfully and pick up the cat.

"What if we made some sort of insulated gauntlets?" Caitlin questioned.

"Ooh, yeah, yeah. The magnetic shielding could disrupt the-" Felicity cut Cisco off, "Staffs magnetic polarity."

"Yeah." Chloe added, following after them, Sasha in hand.

"While the geek squad works-" Chloe heard Oliver, for him only to be cut off by Felicity, "Heard that, honey!" And with that the four got to work. Only for Chloe to be called into the field merely a couple hours later.

CHLOE STOOD NEAR Oliver, in her suit, having gotten his message. Barry soon zoomed in, looking shaken up.

"Thank you for coming, I know this is more than a little crazy." Oliver told Barry. Chloe snorted, "You're telling me-"

"Yeah, well, your friend with the creepy ring asked so nicely." Barry cut Chloe off, "Please tell me we're not gonna negotiate with terrorists. Or you know, 4,000 year old terrorist."

"Sorry, but pretty sure that's exactly what were doing." Chloe said, sighing.

"Just think of this more as a fact finding mission. Maybe Savage slips up and gives us something that we can use to our advantage."

Malcolm laughed, "Thea said you were being a little bit more humorous lately."

"I'm sorry. How do you know so much about, Savage, anyway?" Barry questioned Malcolm.

"I don't know anything about him, Mr. Allen. No one does. That is why I'm afraid of him."

"That's not the only reason to be afraid of me." A voice spoke, causing the four to turn to him. Vandal Savage. "I assure you." Savage told them, "Thank you for joining me."

"What do you want?" Oliver got straight to the point.

"What all living things want. Not to die." Chloe snorted at that, "Sorry, pal- Tell that to 14 year old me."

"I thought that wasn't a problem for you." Barry added, sending a concerning look to his sister.

"Only if I take the life force from Prince Khufu and Priestess Chay-Ara." Savage told them.

"Kendra and Cater." Barry corrected.

"The three of us are locked in a viscous circle played out over thousands of years." Savage went on, "None of your concern."

"We've made it our concern." Oliver launched an arrow into his bow, aiming it at Savage and shooting him.

Savage grunted as he slowly pulled the arrow out.