Sakura fluttered her eyes open, but squinted as the sun blinded her. "Gosh...why does the sun have to be so cruel and annoying...like god damn Ino."

She felt strong frame around shake in a deep, husky chuckle. "Hn, no need to be angry at the sun."

"But it's so...bright...and sunny." Sakura complained, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. Her response earned another chuckle from the young Uchiha.

"Hn, I believe that's why it's called the sun Sakura." Sasuke teased, at which the rosette muttered an incoherent 'shut up'. "Lighten up."

"Lighten up? Alright, is it just me or am I hearing things?" Sakura's words were muffled by the collars of his jacket that were pulled up to shield her bright emerald eyes from the cruel sun. "This is coming from the mouth of THE Uchiha Sasuke? The infamous no feelings Uchiha? I think the world just ended."

"Hn," Sasuke smirked at her sarcasm. With that being said, Sasuke begin tickling the poor rosette. Sakura squirmed and twisted, an epic fail upon getting away; Sasuke's grip was too firm.

"Hey! Stop!" Sakura exclaimed between fits of laughter, "It tickles!"

Seeing that Sasuke wasn't stopping anytime soon, she decided to make a break for it. Oh poor Sakura, she was running away from Konoha High's top runner.

She ran to the lake's dock and hid behind the post, laughing uncontrollably. It was so bad that her laugh became hiccups, gasping for air every now and then. Boy did her cheeks hurt! But she couldn't stop smiling or worse, laughing.

Sasuke stood on the other side smirking, "Hn."

Sakura made a fake move to the left and swiftly dashed to the right, hoping it would tripe Sasuke's mind. But luck wasn't on her side as she was tackled to the ground, sprawled on her stomach. She felt the soft blanket against her cheek as her chest rose up and down, trying to catch her breath. Meanwhile, Sasuke lay besides her, back to the ground. He was smirking smugly as he accomplished to catch her.

Sakura sucked in a gasp of air, and exhaled. Even though it was mid spring so close to summer, Sakura could see her breath. It came out like puffs of rosin dust. The morning chill caused goose bumps to rise on her arms.

Out of blue, Sakura felt herself been pulled into a warm embrace. Sakura was quite surprised at the young Uchiha's actions. Knowing Sasuke, he wasn't the one to be okay with physical contact like that. "Sasuke?"

"Hn."

"Are you feeling alright?"

"Aa, why wouldn't I be?" Sasuke looked down that the slightly wide eyed rosette in his arms. He pondered upon her question for a few moments longer...then it clicked. He, THE Uchiha Sasuke, someone who was against human contact was holding her. "Hn."

Subsequently, Sakura buried her face beneath the collar of the jacket, shielding the sun's blinding rays from her eyes as well as the morning breeze. Silence overcame the duo as they listened to small waves of the lake come in and retreat back to the shore. The whistles of the wind caused the leaves to dance as the branches swayed to the melody.

Suddenly, Daisuke came bounding out towards them. "We're going out for breakfast…oh snap!" He looked between the two teens with wide eyes. "Nii-san what did you do out here with Nee-chan?"

Sasuke looked at the boy with a raised eyebrow, not having a clue what he was speaking of. He shot Sakura a look, "Hn?"

Apparently, Sakura got it though, as she turned bright red. "D-Daisuke!"

"Eww, too mushy for me."Daisuke raised his hands up innocently. "Wait, I rather have you be with Nee-chan then Ino-witch."

Sakura quickly suppressed her blush, and scolded, "Daisuke, what did I say last night about that foul mouth of yours?"