Chapter Seven

*READ WITH CAUTION AND A FORGIVING HEART, DID NOT EDIT. And this is pretty old... Wrote this back in 2012....so old for real...*

------

She plopped down into the stool, sighing heavily as the day could have not gone by any slower.

'Only two more classes Sakura, just two more classes.' Sakura reminded herself that the day was almost over.

Laying her head down, she surveyed the room. Naruto was chatting away with Hinata- who was a blushing tomato- about all the different kinds of ramen there were, that kid loved ramen so much that it would be his death, literally. He eats ramen 24/7, it's a surprise that he's not dead yet. Do you know how much sodium is in a cup of ramen? 1,640 mg of sodium! But the Hyuuga Heiress would nod every now and then, smiling just as much as the idiotic blond rambled on about ramen.

Tenten sat on top of her desk, twirling a kunai in hand as Neji lay in her lap, playing with her long silky brunette hair.

Shikamru was sleeping—of course— while Temari threw her small purple fan up in the air then catching, and so forth.

What surprised Sakura was that Sasuke was nowhere near in sight, not that she cared though.

The stool next to her was pulled out gentle and the incomer sat down, to her dismay, it was Sasuke.

'Argh! What the hell does he want? If it's to tell me more about how my parents can't teach me anything than he better shut it.' The mere idea of talking to the Uchiha was abhorrence to her.

Knowing that it was coming, she felt a poke on her shoulder. Rolling her eyes, she ignored it.

Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke. Poke.

"What do you what Chicken-Ass?" Sakura hissed, venom dripping from every word.

"Hn, we need to talk." Sasuke looked at her sighing deeply.

"There's nothing to talk about," Sakura angrily shoved her stool out and got up put he caught her wrist.

"Hn," Sasuke ignored her angry shouts and pulled her out of the classroom going unnoticed by the student body. He dragged her up the back stairwell and released her, he looked around and no one was in sight.

"What do you want Uchiha?" His name rolled off her tongue like it was poison.

"Hn," Sasuke just coolly stuffed his hands into his pockets and leaned against the stairs' railing, looking as passive as ever. The hands of the clock on the wall ticked as Sakura just stared at the young Uchiha.

Tick-tock, tick-tock. Two seconds went by, then three, and then a minute went by. Five minutes.

"Well?" Sakura spat out as her temper broke out.

Sasuke looked at the ground, "Hn."

Sakura threw her hands in the air in frustration; she turned swiftly on the ball of her feet and retreated to health class. Sasuke looked up and took long strides to catch up to her.

"Hn," he grabbed her shoulder and turned her around. "I'm sorry."

She froze wide eyes. "Huh?"

Sasuke gritted his teeth in annoyance but never less repeated himself, "I'm sorry about last week."

"It's okay," Sakura mumbled as she played with the hem of her skirt.

Oh how this girl made him change so much over the span of just mere week. And he hated it.

"It's okay, I shouldn't have bugged you anyways."

"FOREHEAD! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM MY FIANCE!" The duo turned their heads and found an enraged Ino stomping her way towards them, immediately, the duo parted.