Chapter Six

*READ WITH CAUTION AND A FORGIVING HEART, DID NOT EDIT. And this is pretty old... Wrote this back in 2012....so old for real...*

----

He felt his heart plummet down into his stomach.

'He has to be kidding me right? Ino?'

"Ino?" Sasuke questioned, he didn't even bother to cover the disbelief in his voice.

Fugaku nodded, "The Yamanaka Corps is the second strongest corporation in Japan, by merging our corps together the business will sky-rocket through the roofs."

Sasuke sat there speechless.

Sensing this, Mikoto patted his hand. "I'm sorry Sasuke."

He looked at his okaasan; his eyes were filled with fear begging her for help, no longer the emotionless ones.

"I know this not a place for me to speak but Yamanaka Ino is not fit to be Sasuke's wife, not a bit." Tsunade stated.

"Why is that?" Fugaku questioned, giving her a half-glare for commenting his decision.

Tsunade got up from her desk and walked around it, "Well because her attitude is quite frankly...rude, ugly, etc. So if a fan of the couple comes up and asks for an autograph, Ino will most likely shoo them away, if a reporters catches that, then business crashes. And there is no way that blond can deal with Sasuke, much less be his wife. Plus she really doesn't have the potential to be an Uchiha's wife. Sure she has the looks, but she doesn't have the brains. If she just got into an argument with Sasuke and gets spotted by a reporter, once again business goes down the drain. A fit Uchiha wife would be someone who's pretty and has the brains. And most importantly, it's never going to be a happy marriage. Who knows, they might end up having a divorce later down the road."

Everyone stared at head Uchiha as he was deep in thought. His forehead creased as he rubbed his chin.

Sighing deeply, "I'll think about it. Meanwhile keep in mind that Ino is currently your fiancée."

With that being said, he left the room, Kenji and Kimiko flowing right behind.

Mikoto turned to Sasuke, "I'm so sorry Sasuke. I tried to talk him out of it but it was no use, you know your father."

"Aa,"

She looked sadly at her son, kissing him on the cheek, she too left the room.

---

Sasuke sat glumly under the cherry blossom tree, stabbing his chopsticks at his rice.

He felt someone plop down into the space beside him, "No need to kill your rice Chicken-ass."

He didn't need to look to know that it was Sakura.

"Hn,"

Sakura looked at him oddly, "What's the matter?"

"Hn,"

She poked him, "Something's wrong, I know it."

"Hn,"

Poke.

"Hn,"

Poke.

"Hn,"

Poke.

"Hn,"

Sakura was ready to poke him again but Sasuke snatched her wrist tightly and hissed, "Stop it."

She yanked her wrist back with a tug, rubbing it as it slowing started to bruise. "Jeez, no need to get violent. I was just being nice, asking what was wrong."