Chapter Five

[A/N: So not proof read. I'm currently posting this up on a bus going to an Orchestra - State Competition. Wish us luck!]

Instantaneously, you felt the room's temperature plummet to the ground. The once cheery and happy mood vanishes like a snap of a finger, replaced by a dark aura that surrounded Sakura.

Ino knew she went too far with the insults but she tried to put on a strong face; little by little it slipped.

Sakura turned around swiftly, and gave Ino such a malevolent glare that it would put an Uchiha's glare to shame.

"You don't know a piece of shit about my life so you better shut that trap of yours before you regret it." Sakura growled.

She turned back around and left the room with a slam of the doors.

As if everyone was holding their breath at the intensity of the statement, a round of sighs was heard.

Tenten looked at Ino, "For someone as bitter as you are...you don't deserve her kindness. If I was in her shoes and you told me that, I would've punched you straight in the face. Instead she gave you a warning and I would take her advice too."

The room became silent as she ran after Sakura with Temari right behind. Once the door swung shut, Hinata spoke.

"You know," Hinata began. "It's quite sad that your ugly attitude kills your beautiful face. I pity you, such a waste."

Naruto stared at the girl as she too left the room and whispered quietly, "Hinata-chan."

From her seat, Anko shouted. "I hope you remember what Hinata told you and take it to your heart."

Ino, bright red in embarrassment, flip of her ponytail, she left the room.

The girls found Sakura sitting on a bench on the school's rooftop. They came up behind her, Tenten and Hinata took a seat beside her, one on each side while Temari sat on the ground in front of her.

"Hey, you okay?" Tenten asked softly.

Sakura forced on a smile and faced Tenten, tears blurred her vision but none fell. "Of course, why wouldn't I be?"

"It's okay to cry," Tenten stated as she rubbed her back.

Sakura absolutely hated herself for crying. But a mention at her parents at all, the tears just threatens to fall. Crying was a showing a sign of weakness, and it was not a feature of Sakura's. She was determine to get rid of that ever since she discovered that it's no good to cry over spilled milk. Fate has its way of deciding someone's path, for her it was just going to be difficult but she'll make it through. She's definitely not going to let someone like Ino take her down because of one silly boy.

Sakura's posture straightens up as she realizes the situation.

She just met the Uchiha for a day and she's going to think she's falling for him. That's totally ridiculous! She knew better then that then to go around thinking that her prince charming will be there for her. What happen last night was just an offer of kindness. Plus why would the oh-mighty Uchiha like someone like her. Someone who had no money, poor and only got into the prestigious school because of a scholarship. She concluded, she was not going to let someone as selfish as Ino take her down over a stupid boy that she didn't even like. She wasn't like the rest; she wasn't your typical girl.

She gathered her belongings and stood up with a even brighter determination than ever. "Why the hell am I crying over something as stupid as Ino insults? So what if I don't have parents, it's not like they're going to come back when I'm crying."

The girls were surprised at the rosette's new attitude and grinned.

"There you go Sakura!" Tenten grinned. "That's the spirit!"