Chapter Four

[A/N]: Not proof read, Sorry!

Sasuke patted her back in an awkward manner—well for him it was- attempting to comfort her. One of the disadvantages of being an Uchiha is that they're not really much help when someone comes to you in tears unless you're Uchiha Mikoto.

Of course, Ino just had to come waltzing in like she owned the place. "Sasuke-kun I'm here!"

The two jumped apart as Ino came into the kitchen. Sakura turned around so that her back was facing Ino and quickly wiped away her tears with her palms.

"Hey Sasuke-kun! How's your da—what is she doing here?" Ino's smile faded into a frown as she spot the rosette in the same room as her man.

Sasuke opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by Ino, "Forget about that. What are you doing here at this time of night? Especially with someone else's man. Didn't you parents teach you better?"

Sasuke glanced at Sakura quickly; she was biting her lip to keep herself from crying.

"Ino I thi-,"

"I bet they didn't. I bet you haven't even learned the proper way of being a lady or manners. I bet they never taught you common respect cause you sure don't have any. I bet they never told you how to style that ugly pink hair of yours so that it would cover that enormous forehead. I bet your mom's a bitch that's works at a club because she was pregnant with you in high school and had to drop out. I bet your dad's psycho alcoholic and left you with all the debts he owes from gambling. I bet you're like this because you don't even have any parents to begin with."

The last sentence hit Sakura the hardest.

Sasuke unintentionally moved his body that it shield half of Sakura, as if to take away some of the insults. Then he gave Ino the ultimate Uchiha glare, his onyx eyes slowly turned blood red.

"I advise you to shut up."

"Sasuke-kun," Ino pouted.

"Shut up."

She was totally oblivious to his temper, flipping her hair she walked out of the room and into her "respected room."

"Night Sasuke-kun." She called over her shoulder and blew him an air kiss.

He sighed deeply before he turned around and faced the rosette, taking her by her arm; he sat her down on one of the stools. Subsequently he went for the freezer and in the far back was a tub of strawberry ice cream. Taking it out, he grabbed a spoon on the way back and placed it in front of Sakura.

"H-huh?" Sakura sniffled.

"Just eat it. My mom told me that when I see a girl crying give her ice cream and it'll be all better." Sasuke shrugged his shoulders like it was no big deal but to Sakura it did.

It was the first time a boy ever tried to do something nice to her, most of the time they tried to hit on her in her time of need. Opening the lid, she took a spoonful of ice cream and ate it. Sakura sighed as the cold ice cream started to melt in her mouth whereas Sasuke frown at the sight.

"What?" Sakura questioned with a mouth full of ice cream.

"Hn," he looked away. Then it clicked, Sasuke didn't like sweets well not a lot of it at once.

Sakura smiled as an evil plan crossed her mind, "Hey Sasuke."

"Hn?" He turned around and a spoonful of sweet ice cream was shoved into his mouth. Resisting the urge to throw up the extremely sweet substance, he wrinkled his nose in disgust and a frown plastered on his face. Sasuke chewed the food slowly and gradually swallowed the horrendous food.