Chapter Ten

*PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION AND FORGIVING HEART AS ALWAYS. THIS WAS WRITTEN BACK IN 2012, PRETTY ROUGH, ESPECIALLY THE BEGINNING.*

In a different world, water would've been sprayed everywhere. Gulping down the liquid, Sasuke coughed and brushed it of with his cool attitude. "Hn, she's just a classmate."

"Sasuke are you hiding something?" Mikoto stared her son down.

"No,"

"Then explain Sakura." Mikoto knew she got him there. It was never like him to bring anyone to these events much less a girl, a girl with pink hair to be correct.

"I was driving her home from Naruto's sleepover." Sasuke half lied.

"Anything else?" Mikoto questioned still not believing her son's words.

"No,"

"Sasuke," Mikoto smiled.

"Hn," Sasuke made his way to his respectful seat at the table as everyone settled down for the meeting. Sakura came back just in time as the meeting began.

Sakura scanned the seating arrangement; the only seat empty was the one next to Sasuke. 'You've got to be kidding me.'

Without any other choice, she pulled the chair out and sat down. She bit her lip when a sharp pain went through her head again. Resting her chin on the palm of her hand, she listened to Fugaku discuss about the Uchiha's business. But the news that Fugaku was about to announced, Sakura was shell-shocked.

Fugaku cleared his throat, "I would like to confirm that the rumors of my son, Uchiha Sasuke, marrying the Yamanaka's heiress is true."

Some of workers choked on their saliva while some sprayed coffee all over the table. A couple froze mid step outside of the conference room, not believing what they just over heard. Even the high class corporation's leaders stared wide eyes at each other.

"Fugaku," it was Minato that dared spoke up. "Are you sure about this?"

"Of course, why?"

"Isn't it kind of a rush? Sasuke isn't even done with school." Minato interjected, disagreeing strongly at the situation entirely. Knowing his son's best friend, the young Uchiha didn't dare speak up of his opinion against his father. Afraid that he would disappoint Fugaku.

Sasuke tuned out the conversation not wanting to hear another word about the engagement. Turning his head slightly, he spotted his rosette companion rubbing her temples and a barely visible clenched jaw. Glancing at her intently, he saw that she would grimace every once in a while. Sasuke took his index finger and scrawled something on Sakura's open hand. Her eyes shot open, emerald eyes darted to the left. Sakura gave Sasuke a blank look. Sasuke retraced his words on the palm of her hands, 'You okay?'

Before replying, another sharp pain shot through her head, biting hard down on her lips, she suppressed it.

Sasuke felt her delicate finger tips crafting the circles and lines of her answer. 'Migraine.'

'Need a pill?'

'YES!'

'Hn, we'll get you one after the meeting.'

Sakura held back an unladylike groan; instead she let out a nice short exhale.

'But that's like forever from now.'

'Hn,'

'Don't you 'hn' me Uchiha.'

'Hn,'