Chapter Twenty Six

* Double Update Because why not hehe. Please go back a chapter if you haven't read it already since I've updated twice today!*

---

"Which European Power defeated the Mughais by the 1750s?"

"Great Britain."

"Europe's Pope launched crusades during the medieval era to?"

"Can we open my presents now?" Sakura whined. Closing her book, the rosette slumped against the sofa. Glancing at the clock on her wall, she sighed. "I've been studying for three hours now..."

"No. Wrong answer. Europe's Pope launch crusades during the medieval era to fight Muslim, convert non-Catholics, and wipe out heresy." Sasuke smirked at the blank, annoyed look that the rosette aimed at him.

"Don't be annoying, Sasuke." Sakura commented. Then sticking her bottom lip out, she pouted. "Come on, Sasuke. It won't even be my birthday anymore in twenty minutes."

Rolling his eyes at Sakura's childish actions, he dropped his textbook onto the floor and walked to the kitchen table. Sakura smiled as he gathered up all of the presents and carried them to the living room. Setting them down beside her, he let her do the honors of picking the first present.

Judging by the blinding neon orange wrapping, the two said, "Naruto."

Laughing, Sakura ripped the paper off, carefully though.

"Just rip it off, Sakura. Don't be annoying."

"No," Sakura glared at him playfully. "The person who wrapped this present took their time to wrap it nicely. So, the least I can do is not tear their hard-work to shreds."

"Hn. Just hurry up then."

Behind the neon colored wrapping paper was the cutest, most adorable stuffed animal she's ever seen. It was a plush nine-tailed fox holding a cup of ramen. Pushing the little button on its paw, Naruto's incredibly loud, energetic voice filled the room. "Happy Birthday Sakura! Here's to the birthday girl, a year long subscription to Ichiraku Ramen!"

Sakura laughed as she found a mini certificate inside the plush ramen cup. Looking at Sasuke, she held the animal to her cheek. "Okay, this awesome."

Sasuke scoffed. "Hn. Mine's better."

"Oh, really?"

"Aa."

"Alright, let's open it now and I'll be the judge of it." Sakura challenged.

"Open it last." Sasuke said as he handed her a different gift.

"Why?" Sakura took the gift and began to open it slowly, yet again. She was confused though.

"Because."

"Okay...," Sakura turned her attention back to the present in her hand. It was from the Hyuugas and of course, Tenten.

Inside, Sakura found a rectangular box that held a daisy designed perfume bottle. It was a fresh and feminine fragrance by Daisy, Marc Jacobs.

"Wow. This smells really good." Sakura commented as she sprayed it on her wrist.

"Hn."

Sakura merely stuck her tongue out and continued opening the rest of her gifts. From Shikamaru and Temari, she got an enormous pure white fan with cherry blossoms drawn on it. Ino and Kiba got her a diamond necklace. Then lastly, from Mikoto and the other male Uchihas included, she got a simple white dress. It was simple, yet elegant; tight at the top and then flaring out at her waist.

Running her fingers over the material of the dress, Sakura felt a bump at the hem of the dress. Raising an eyebrow, Sakura flipped it over. There, at the corner of the dress was the Uchiwa fan.