"So what the hell are you saying?" Chloe demanded, softly petting her cat, though there was a glare still on her face, the image was confusing.

"He's like a vampire or something?" Cisco questioned after.

"Not a vampire, an Immortal."

Chloe scoffed, sarcastically speaking, "That's fucking fantastic, huh?"

"Okay, we've officially stepped into crazy town. Immortality?" Kendra questioned, a nervous smile on her face.

"Wait. No, no, no, this makes sense. This explains why he looks the same way he did in 1975." Thea added.

"This can't be possible." Kendra spoke.

"Get used to it-" Chloe told her, shaking her head, it made sense but it was still crazy.

"There's nothing you can do to save her now." Theas dad spoke up.

"Kendra, do not listen to him." Barry told the woman.

"I- I just need some air." With that Kendra stalked off, frantic. Cisco sent a look to the team, before following after.

"Hey--" Barry spoke up, going over to Theas dad, "We're gonna do whatever we have to, to keep Kendra safe, whether you think we can or not."

Chloe sat down in one of the chairs, she wanted to believe they could save Kendra, but from what Theas dad was saying; she wasn't sure how true that was. It also didn't help when Cisco came running in screaming about a man with wings coming and swooping Kendra away.

Felicity now sat down at the computers, as Barry sped around looking for the lost woman; Oliver also on his motorcycle zooming through the city.

"Guys did you find anything?" Barry questioned.

"I'm on it!" Both Cisco and Felicity yelled making Chloe chuckle.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, this is my house." Felicity told the long haired man, putting up a hand, she began typing, "Don't worry. We're gonna find her." Cisco was now near the blonde, who finally called, "I got them! 57th Street tower!"

"I'm right near there." Oliver spoke up.

"Always a pleasure watching you work, Smoak." Cisco told the woman, to which Chloe nodded in agreement, "It really is."

"Yeah." The blonde said, before the two tried to high-five, failing miserably.

"Oh my god--" Chloe laughed, "That was horrible."

"Ow." Felicity let out. "That was pitiful." Cisco added.

"I got eyes on him." Oliver's voice cut through.

"Barry, change of venue." Cisco spoke up, "Birdman and Oliver are at 54th and Motor now-"

"Hurry!" Chloe cut him off.

"On my way!"

Barry and Oliver had captured the Birdman, seeing as he was now chained up to a pillar in The Arrow Cave, the two teams standing in front of him as he stirred. Sasha was walking around, before she plopped down next to Chloes feet, snuggling around the woman's shoes. The chained man awoke, and he forcefully pulled against the chains, trying to get out.