Chloe pulled her hand back and pointed a finger at the man, "I had to leave my apartment for this stupid shit! And it's not better that it's fucking November! I'm already having a crappy week- Why the hell did you have to make it worse?!"

"Wait- Whats wrong with it being November?" Cisco asked confused as the team and Kendra stared and waited for the woman's reply. "Oh-" He finally spoke after a pointed look from Chloe, "Oh..." He trailed off not knowing what to say.

"Wait? What?" Barry questioned, looking over in confusion.

"Lenny and I's one year is coming up. And you put his ass in jail, so I can't spend it with him." Was all she replied, stuffing her hands into Leonard leather jacket.

"Chloe- We've already--" Barry was cut off by Chloe, "Just go back to whatever you were saying before, Barr." Her tone wasn't rude or snappy this time, it was just sad, tired. . But soft.

"This is the same knife that was used to kill the men at the docks." Barry went back to the topic at hand, a knife sitting on a little stand in front of him, "Residue is a perfect match."

"So it is the same guy." Joe stated.

"Definitely." Barry responded, "But the thing is these blades are old, centuries old."

"Do you have any idea why this guy would be after you?" Iris questioned to Kendra.

"No, I've never seen him before in my life." Kendra told her, confused at the situation.

"Well, he was certainly acting like he knew you. He kept calling her Priestess Chay-Ara." Cisco told the team, also confused.

"That's Coptic." Harry spoke up.

"You mean Egyptian?" Both Chloe and Caitlin questioned.

"That's right." Harry replied.

"Well, I grew up in Wisconsin, and I've never even left the states, so..." Kendra trailed off.

"This guy, he's clearly incredibly dangerous, so I need you to at least let us try to protect you." Barry told the confused woman.

"I can put a detail on her." Joe added.

"You didn't see this guy, Joe. No offense, but I don't think a cop is going to be able to protect her." Cisco spoke up.

"No, but we do have a few friends who could lend a hand. But we're going to need to leave Central City." Barry told the team.

"And go where?" Kendra questioned.

"Star City."

"Then I need to go get Sasha." Chloe added, putting a finger up. "You're cat will be fine, Chloe." Cisco told her. "You don't know that--" Chloe started, "Yes I do. It's a cat." Cisco interrupted.

"She doesn't like to be alone for more than a couple hours, Cisco- Shes old. She needs someone to be watching her. So she's coming whether you like it or not."

"I never said I didn't like your cat!" Cisco argued.

"Well then what's wrong with her going?" Chloe retorted, raising an eyebrow.