Wolves

Karasuno finally won a set after the appearance of the late duos. Nekoma team was quite pleased with their appearance because it would be too boring without them. It was amazing enough that Karasuno can stand up with the other power houses before the duo came in.

"Yacchan, what's up!" You called out to Yachi while waving your hands. She cheerfully approached you with a notebook in hand. "Y/n senpai! I thought you were not going to arrive anymore, I was so worried!" Yachi said while holding your arms. You patted her head and pinched her cheeks lightly. "Umu~ Yachi misses me~" You teased.

The boys have already left after being told that dinner is ready. You told Yachi that she can go ahead because you still have things to do. That was to talk with the familliar faces that you have seen today. It was also a good opportunity since Akaashi, Bokuto, and Kuroo was left in the gym who were talking to each other.

"Heyo!" You greeted and the three of them immediately looked at your direction. "Oh, Neko-chan." Kuroo greeted while waving at you with a plastered grin in his face. "You also know her Kuroo?" Bokuto asked with a curious look. "Yep, we know each other. She visited our school with her brother Kizuki." Kuroo explained at the two.

"You guys talk like you know each other so well." You muttered with a curious look and Akaashi noticed that you were thinking deeply. "Naru-san right?" Akaashi asked in a polite way. His calm demeanor reminds you of Sugawara and Iwaizumi. "You can just call me Y/n, calling me Naru will confuse the people in Kuroo's team since they call my brother in the surname too." You hinted out and Kuroo looked a bit surprised after you dropped the honorifics in his name.

"You dropped the honorifics in my name,  does that mean you want to be close with me?" Kuroo teased but his eyes was telling otherwise because he really looked so happy. "Yep! So close that we even hitted each other in the face with a volleyball!" You joked and everyone of them laughed.

"You can just call me Bokuto! You can rely on me, Y/n-san!" Bokuto declared happily and he lent out his hand to have a shake hand. Kuroo gazed at Bokuto's hands in a meaningful way but you didn't have a chance to see it. 'Damn you Bokuto, you're one step ahead of us!' Kuroo cursed in his mind while wearing his usual smile. Did I mention that Akaashi also thought the same way Kuroo did?

"Then I'll call you Akaashi, Bokuto, and emo-- Kuroo. Thanks for looking out for me in advance~" You thanked and Kuroo eyed you. "Wait, did you just change my name--" "No I didn't,  you must be hearing things. Right?" You asked the other two and they nodded their heads in approval.

"Oy~ if you guys don't hurry then you can kiss goodbye to your dinner~" the manager from Nohebi called out before leaving. "Gahh! Dinner! Let's hurry!" Bokuto exclaimed in an exaggerated manner before leaving and Kuroo trailed off behind him. Only you and Akaashi was left.

"How about you Y/n?" Akaashi asked with a soft tone while packing the things that was left by Bokuto. "I can always extort food from Kizuki-nii so don't cha worry about me." You replied with a smile and patted his shoulders before leaving.

On the way, you saw Tsukishima walking and he definitely saw you and he smirked. "Senpai, I just saw with the other teams, you flirting with them?" He teased with his indifferent smirk. You got a bit sad on the way he phrased things but you knew that he was just teasing you so you decided not to sulk and faced him. "Nope, I'd rather flirt with you." You replied and walked past by him. Little did you know that what you did was a big blow in Tsukishima's fragile and shy heart. Yamaguchi saw him in a distance and called out to him but Tsukishima doesn't seem to hear him so Yamaguchi decided to approach him.

"Tsukki, you're very red and hot! Do you have fever!?" Yamaguchi asked in a hysterical manner before pulling Tsukishima back to reality. You arrived at the room where all the girls are sleeping but before stepping in, you decided to extort your brother some snacks since you forgot to bring yours. 'This is what you call a sibling love~' You mused before heading out.

"Shit, I'm lost." You muttered underneath your breath before sighing. It was too dark for you to see the room numbers and it would be embarrassing to open the wrong door so you decided to head back but you bumped into someone. You were ready for the impact but an arm grabbed your wrists. "S-sorry!" A husky and a little high toned voice entered your ears. You looked at the person you bumped into and you apologized back.

It was the tall person that you took fancy of. The guy with a slick silver hair and emerald eyes. "Can I ask you something?" You immediately asked with twinkling eyes. The guy nodded with blushing cheeks, not that you can see since the corridor is too dark for you to notice. "A-are you a foreigner?" You asked with an embarrassing tone.

"Yep. I'm half Japanese and half Russian. But I can't speak Russian because I was born and raised here." The guy explained while scratching the back of his nape. "Cool! We are the same then! I'm half Japanese and half American. My name is Naru Y/n, nice to meet you!" You replied and lend out your hand for a shake hand.

He took it and shaked your hands while he introduced himself. "I'm Haiba Lev, Nekoma's future ace! Although if I said that I will get a beating from Taketora senpai." He laughed and looked at your eyes. 'This guy is a bit egoistic and naive. But still beautiful.' You thought and smiled at him.

"By the way Lev, you said that you're from Nekoma right? Can you lead me to their room? I have some business with one of your members." You asked and Lev pointed at the door right beside you. "This is the room senpai." He happily replied and opened the door. 'Dude that was fucking embarrassing!' You screamed inside your head while covering your face.

"Oh, Lev you're late!" Kuroo scolded and threw a pillow at Lev's direction. "I had a chat with Y/n senpai, gomen." Lev apologized before entering the room. You poked out your head and scanned the room to look for your good brother. 'Oh, there he is.' You thought while whistling. "Kizuki-nii, can I have some snacks? I forgot to bring mine." You asked while waving at him. Upon seeing your figure, he hurriedly jumped out of his bed with a bag and closed the door.

"Listen Y/n, you can't go alone in room full of wolves, you hear me!? You can have all of this snacks just don't go outside alone for heavens sake!" Kizuki retorted with an angry face. Although he loved teasing you to the point where you wanted to bury him alive, he doesn't want to show you off to his friends since you are still young for love. Of course, you don't know that this was what's going inside his tiny head.

"Brother, so you're a wolf too?"

■■■■■■■■■■■■

Dun dun dun dun!
We reached 1.6k in votes!!
We are nearing 60k views!!
Thank you so much!
I hope you enjoyed every chapter and I hope the story is not boring for you qwq Helli will try her best to improve her writing.

Wash your hands before and after eating my loves~

-Helli~♡