initium finis | 1.3.0

Start from the beginning

What the hell was he going to do now?

DAY FIVE

Hoseok couldn't stop looking at the projectiles. As soon as Jimin left his room, Hoseok laid them out in front of him.

View TWINBAB280261 and TWINABA280261?

In an instant, their symptoms and attributes showed. The demographics of each of them showed in front of me. The male was projected to have both Hoseok and Yoongi's attributes, having Hoseok's eyes, Yoongi's raven hair, and his facial structure. The female was similar but had Hoseok's hair and Yoongi's eyes.

They were both tall, like Hoseok, shared the same lips, ones that resembled a mix of both Yoongi and his. A warm feeling spread through Hoseok, the only real emotion he had felt since Yoongi left. A smile made its way onto Hoseok's face.

Looking at their projections made them seem much more real and although Hoseok hated to admit it, it did ignite excitement in him. The thought of having children, to look after them was something that he could now see, a reality that had him buzzing with purpose.

Stop! It's just the Perfect Match talking. You don't actually want children. You don't even have parents for God's sake.

Hoseok sighed, clearing away the spreadsheets before collapsing onto Jimin's bed.

What am I going to do?

DAY SIX

Hoseok didn't have the strength to get out of bed anymore. He kept insisting to Jimin that he didn't need anything, that he was fine. The food Jimin had brought Hoseok remained untouched. Hoseok didn't want to eat. He didn't want to do anything.

Hoseok stared glumly at the ceiling. The temporary happiness he had felt yesterday was long gone. All that was left was emptiness.

He missed Yoongi. This was a consequence of their bond. The longer apart they were, the more painful it would be for him.

Hoseok had severely underestimated this bond. It was draining his energy, his emotions, everything from him.

Come back.

DAY SEVEN

Hoseok couldn't see any color. Everything was dark. He was numb, a black shade in between the different rays of white. He couldn't do anything about it. Jimin couldn't do anything about it.

And his inability to do anything was killing him.

Jimin looked more tired than usual. Hoseok could see it in his eyes. He looked broken down, a bit defeated. Hoseok could only assume they were bothering Jimin about him. Maybe letting him know why Hoseok was deteriorating the way he was. Bullying Jimin perhaps, because he was still with Hoseok even though in reality there was no way they could be together.

At least not anymore.

Jimin was always a sensitive one. Even with his bloodthirsty, rough demeanor, he was a big softie on the inside. Words hurt him. Actions hurt him more. He wasn't immune to the snide remarks made between the three of them.

Yoongi, Jimin, and Hoseok. A love triangle? A threesome?

The list was endless for them.

But Hoseok didn't have the heart to worry about that right now.

Hoseok's hands went up to his face. He was burning up. Sweating. Coming down with a fever. Still, he made no move to change himself. He couldn't bother.

Not when all Hoseok wanted wasn't here with him.

DAY EIGHT

Hoseok got up from Jimin's bed, almost collapsing onto the floor. He wobbled out of the room, head spinning in circles. His vision was blurring but he tried his hardest to walk. After what felt like forever he made it to his destination.