:Chapter 25:

*Farley* 

I watched in horror as they started literally dog fighting. I was so sick of this, I was so tired of this. I snuck away from the kids, and made my way down to the old armory, where I knew I could find what I wanted. I looked for the knives, and sure enough, I found a blessed knife. I picked it up with a cloth, and made my way into the back of the mansion, looking up at the moon one last time. 

" Morrighan, take me home to the land beyond the fog. Xander, kids, please, forgive me."

And with one good thrust to my heart, I felt it do what I wanted. I was finally free, with my last gaze being that of the moon at it's whitest and fullest.

*Alucard*

I felt it. It was so sudden, it actually knocked me back and stopped me from moving. I reverted back to my human form, and ran to the back of the Manor. No, please no, don't let me find her, please. I had everyone else behind me, wondering why I had just taken off, then, just from the smell of the blood, they knew, and I felt my bones rattle from the roar of grief from one very angry former priest.

" FARLINE! NO!" 

We both were in tears, tracks of scarlet pouring down our faces as we found her, hunched over on her knees, her face towards the ground. 

" No! Farline, no, please, no! Mo Bhanrigh, mo ghaol, please, get up. Show me you are ok!" (my queen, my love) 

I carefully moved her, and found her hands tightly around the handle of a blessed blade, and it was deep in her. It had pierced her heart. She killed herself. Xander let out a roar, and I just collapsed. I was to blame for this. In my selfishness, I had pushed her to this brink. I was truly a monster. The kids saw, and they collapsed, Kane being held back by Styx so he didn't hurt anyone. Xander finally looked at me, and turned his unbridled rage at me. 

" THIS IS YOUR FAULT! YOU JUST HAD TO BE A SELFISH FUCKING PRICK! THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" 

I let him scream at me, I didn't move, speak, nothing. I couldn't. I destroyed what I had so sought out to protect. I deserved to die. I deserved to die, to pay for my crime here, and to never see another sunrise. I got up, and it made Xander temporarily quiet, watching. 

" Alexander, I want you to bite me." 

Everyone looked surprised by my request, most of all Xander.

" I beg your pardon?" 

" I want you to bite me. I don't deserve to live. I can finally say that I officially went too far and paid the price. Just bite me, turn me human, then with the very knife you see, kill me." 

" I won't do it. You deserve to rot in misery!" 

" Please, kill me."

" No."

" Come on, Sword Dancer! Remind me why you had earned that name! Do what you promised me almost 40 fucking years ago! I went too fucking far! Kill me, Saint Guillotine, for I should atone for my fucking sins! Ash to ash and dust to dust Anderson, remember?! BRING ME MY DOWN FALL JUDAS PRIEST!" 

It happened so fast, I barely registered it. A sharp sting in my shoulder, and I could feel my life changing back. I could breathe, smell less intensely, my vision getting blurry, I was becoming human. I could taste the air in a less intense way, I felt heavier, and when I saw my reflection on the small amount of blade, my eyes were hazel.

" I made her a promise, and I plan on keeping it. The boys are in good hands, as is the kingdom. In the name of the Father, the Son, and of the Holy Spirit." 

" Amen." 

I felt his fist go through me, and the last image I had was my literal heart in his hands.