Chapter 30: Sexy For Him

Mitsuki pov

Ugh... So tired, my body is so sore...

"Morning love~"

"Ugh... I don't feel so good." I groan and turn around to face him.

"Really? I guess I was in cloud nine yesterday when you said you love me and l accidentally did it a little rough." He smirked.

I scowl at him.

"Or maybe, I'm pregnant with your child since you never use condoms!" I snarl.

"Come on love, I know you like my hot juice inside of you." He smirked.

"Shut up perv!" I hit his chest and laughs.

"It's the truth."

"Well, my whole body is so sore now. What are you going to do about it?" I gave a flirtatious smirk.

"I guess we both have the same thing in mind love~" He smirks as hovers over me and before he captures my lips, my phone rings.

Muzan curse under his breath and I laugh. I can see that he doesn't want to let me go, but after a whole lot of pushing, I finally break free. I take my phone and swipe the screen to see who's the caller. It's Camille.

"Hey, what's up!" I answer and sit up at the edge of the bed, while Muzan goes to take a shower.

"Morning, so we have the whole day in the hotel since Muzan and his demons can't expose to the sunlight. Want to hang out with the two of us?" She asked.

I look over to the bathroom which door was shut and smile.

"Nah, I intend to spend my whole day with Muzan. You guys can go ahead without me." I replied.

"Ooo, so I assume the confession ends well. Told you, that you don't have to be scare. Be a woman, and claim your man!" She laughs.

"Haha, very funny." I laugh sarcastically.

"So what happen? Both of you didn't come back to the room yesterday. *gasps* Did you guys-"

"Yes, we did. I bought another room for us to do 'it' " I said.

"Oh My God! That's a good plan tho, I can't stand you guys making love in a witch den. Anyways, speaking of the devil, she came and asked us where the hell is Muzan, but of course, we made up a lie so she went back into her room. You can thank us later for saving both of your ass, she'll probably barge into every room if it wasn't for us." I can feel her smirk.

"Yeah, yeah. Thanks." I said sarcastically.

"You sure you want to do this. He has hurt you many times Miki, if you don't want to-"

"No, it is fine. They didn't fuck. She always tries to seduce him by taking off her clothes and stuff but he always pushes her away." I explained.

"Oh-Oh, so it was all a misunderstanding?" She asked.

"Yeah. Sorry I won't be able to hang out with you guys." I apologize.

"Nah, it's okay. Tell you what, you go hang out with that boyfriend of yours while we try to distract that witch." She laughs.

"Haha, thanks bye, have fun doing that." I laugh.

"Have fun riding him." She tease before she hangs up.

That Bitch, she's dead.

I put down my phone at the table and wrap a towel around my torso to join Muzan in the bathroom.

Who knows, maybe Camille is right. I'm gonna do it with him but this time, I want to take control since he didn't let me ride him yesterday.
♤♤♤
"Are you just gonna stand there and stare at me the whole time princess, or are you gonna join me in the bathtub." He smirks.