Chapter 27: Vacation

Mitsuki pov

So, these days, there's good news and bad news.

The good news is, Asashi and I get along pretty well. We talk alot about our life, eat together, telling jokes that makes us laugh and even teasing each other. I found out he's perfect for the boyfriend role. He's hawt, charming, funny, caring, easy to get along with, nice to talk too and so much more. Like the opposite of that Bastard. Asashi treats me like a real princess while that guy is just so fake!

Bad news is, Muzan and I, we don't talk anymore. Besides, that woman nowadays always goes into his room. Well, I'm trying not to get affected by it tho. On the other hand, the silent treatment, is like we would just pass by each other, just giving each other glances.

To be honest, I miss him. I miss that he will sometimes come to my room when he is free and we would cuddle in bed. The feeling of him holding me in his arms, feels comfortable, like home sweet home. His hugs and kisses... Ugh! Now all his time is spent on his slut!

About the vacation, I don't even want to face him, let alone talk to him. So, Camille went over and tell him the news, and guess what, he's going and he's bringing his upper-moons with him, like body-guards. At first, he only wants to bring Katsuko, but since this is my vacation, I could bring whoever I want, which is Asashi. In the end, we had a huge argument, and we made up by bringing both of our enemies. Well, he's going to stay in another room. I don't like the fact that he's staying in a room with Katsuko, but in the other hand, he doesn't like me staying in a room with Asashi. Yeah, I'm staying in the same room with him, is not like we would do anything, we're just bros.

Well, one thing's for sure, he's jealous that I'm spending more time with Asashi, although he always denies it. Feelings mutual. Asashi always receive glares from him while Katsuko is from me.

Even Camille said is like watching a drama series.

Ugh! I hate to admit, but these past few days of crazily missing Muzan, and the hatred, and the heartbreaking, and with Camille and Jas helping to make me realise...

I'm in love with Kibutsuji Muzan.

Should I telling him?

Pfft, of course Not!

Muzan isn't even the same sweet and caring guy like last time. No more of his hugs and sweet kisses, or his cuddling or the "marry me" Shit anymore! He's cold towards me, and even tries to avoid me at all course! Whenever, I try to see him, he always gives an excuse like he's busy. God! He doesn't even looks at me anymore!

And that, makes me cry every night.
♤♤♤
"Hey M, you're done packing?" Asashi's head pops out at my door.

"Yeah, I'm done." I smile.

He walks over and caress my face.

"Have you been crying again last night? You look like a ghost." He exclaimed.

"I do? Is my eyes that red and puff?" I look into the mirror.

"It's swollen, and your face is tainted by tears. Here let me help you with that." He went over and helped me freshen up my face.

"He doesn't deserves you, you know. M you're an awesome girl, don't make yourself miserable because of someone like him. He's not worth it, not even the tears you shed for him." He snarled.

"I'm find, I'll probably get over him." I smiled.
♤♤♤
"Who's gonna get ready to drop an atomic bomb on Langkawi?! These guys!" Jas, being too happy, shouts in excitement and hugs us all. Well, except Muzan and Katsuko.

She rolls her eyes and mutters 'kids' while Muzan just kisses her forehead.

Damn! That's suppose to be my thing!

Then, she turns and gave him a big fat kiss on the lips.

Ugh! My eyes!

"Hey, wanna make them jealous?" Asashi nudges my shoulder.

"Nah, let's go!" I turned away from the repulsive sight.

"Ready for to die eating chocolates bro?!"

"You bet M!"

We fist bump.

"You can't eat chocolates, that will only upset your stomach." Said Camille.

"Yeah, that's why I said die of eating chocolates!" I laughed.

"You're crazy." She shook her head.

"Duty free chocolates! Here we come!"
♤♤♤
So, I'm sitting by the window, Muzan just have to be right in front of me! Katsuko, next to him, and Camille next to me. Asashi and Jas are sitting across each other and chatting like lost friends.

Katsuko, being a slut like always, her hands are all over Muzan. It's a disgusting sight to see so I focus on spending time with Camille.

"No! No! No! You can't do that! Try this!"

We are currently playing TOS (Tower of Saviours) in my phone. Both of us are having a blast, like teenage boys playing a video game.

Muzan on the other hand, kept on staring at me. How do I know that since I'm so focus on the game? Well, I caught him staring at me the whole time. When I look up from the game, he would just avert his gaze towards the window. Besides, I can feel his gaze on me whenever my focus is back on the game.

"Hey master, I want to go to the bathroom for a while. Wanna join me~?" She bit her lip and stands up, drawing circles on his chest.

Is she asking him for bathroom sex?! In my private plane?! Seriously?!

"Why would I join you in the bathroom? That's repulsive. You're a grown woman and don't tell me you're scare of bathrooms. Go there by yourself, I'm not in the mood." Muzan brushed her hand away and looked out at the window.

She pouts and leaves.

Is he serious? No, Muzan is smart, he knows she wants to fuck him in the bathroom.

Ha, and she just got rejected!!!

"Miki what are you looking at?! You have to - You died."

Wait what?!

No! No! No! No! No!

"No!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why?!?!??!?!?!?!" I shouted in a dramatic way.

I could feel the demon in front of me smirks with amusement.