Chapter 9: You Need Me

Mitsuko pov

"Just admit it, you're weak as hell. You're letting that Bastard take control over you. You need to tame him like I used to back when I was with him. You need me."

"No, never! You're lying! I'm nothing like you, Mitsuki!"

"Mitsuko is just a fake name created by your sisters. She's not real. Your not real."

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! I don't want to listen to you anymore!"

"You will slowly fall under his spell."

"No, I won't!"

"You'll learn to fall in love with him."

"No! I won't!"

"But in the end..."

She came close to me and leaned in.

"He'll only sees you as me."
♤♤♤
I snapped opened my eyes. What a nightmare!

"It still not over."

I jerked my head to meet a pair of cat-like red orbs.

Great, I'm still dreaming!

"Of course you are! Did you really think I would let you go that easily?" Mitsuki smiled sweetly, but I know behind that sweet smile of hers, there's venom.

I sighed.

"What do you want?"

"Control. I want to have control again." She smiled.

"What? Why?"

"So the world could be mine~" A sinister smile played on her lips .

Heck No!

"Shut up Human! I'm precisely the definition of perfection here! I'm better than you, my humanity! Once my demonic powers takes control over you, there's nothing in the world that could stop it!" She laughed.

I didn't know Mitsuki can be that evil!

"Gurl, I have skinned our parents alive before." She stated.

"Eww, you did that?!"

"Of course I did, my humanity! You still have no idea what terrible things I have done!" She laughed.

I stared at her in disbelief and fear. How can my pass self be this sick?!

"Humanity makes me weak! Caring others is what losers do and they all ended up dead." She said coldly as she stood up from the armchair beside me and walked slowly towards the small desk.

"You will fall for that seaweed hair eventually, and in the end, he'll choose me over you, because you are nothing." She said, pouring herself a glass of Champaign.

"Cheers to myself, tho you will be dead in the end." She smiled as she held up a glass before she took a sip.

"What's your goal?" I asked.

"Freedom."

"W-what?"

"Inside that good human heart of yours, lies darkness within. And that darkness is itching to break free from a world full of cupcakes and rainbows." She gagged.

"I-I..."

"Just say the words, and you will finally get to know what heaven feels like."
♤♤♤
The dark ages, the reign of terror...

Stabbing, decapitating, slaughtering...

Everyone screamed, scattering around, running for their lives as men with swords came riding with their horses and started to massacre people.

"Why are we here in French? And why am I watching this?" I asked as I closed my eyes from the bloodbath.

That's when I realized, I'm alone.

I shut my eyes and ears from all the gruesome event, and despite it all, I can still hear many people shouting and screaming for help or begging for mercy...

When the screaming stopped, I slowly opened my eyes and straight away, I regereted it so much. Blood were splattered everywhere, corps were lying everywhere as well, Some even missing some of their body parts.

"I guess that's all of them, general. What is your next order!"

"Never underestimate the situation. Keep searching around, anything that is moving, slaughter it. I don't want a living soul on my street."

The general, is a woman! She hopped off from her horse and squat down next to the living corps.

"We shall proceed your order general!" The knight saluted and rode off with the others.

That's when she took off her helmet and I get to see the woman under that mask. I felt like gagging out everything I had for dinner as I found out the identity of that 'bad guy'. And I haven't even eaten my dinner!

"This is just a memory. A memory, when I had the best time in my life during this period." She smiled.

She ripped an arm from the corps and took a huge bite. Blood gushed out and stained everywhere, the ground, her armor, and even her face. Her fair white skin were stained with drops of blood as they rolled down her face. Such a sight to puke! But in the deepest part in my heart, I knew she looked elegant in a bloody way....

What's wrong with me?!

Her red pupils are verticals, like cats, as she stared right into my soul.
♤♤♤
World war....

"The king will provide you with all the riches and gold in the world if you help us to fight in the war." Announced the messenger.

Mitsuki, sitting on a sumptuous throne, decorated with black diamonds and heavy gold. Everything about her screamed fearsome, ferocious, domineering and power. Her crown sat perfectly on her head, eyes full of power as she stared upon the messenger.  Prostrating himself, scared to look up and meet the demon's horrifying eyes. That guy was literally trembling!

"Preposterous. What makes you think offering me millions of gold will help you convince me? Does he thinks that lowly of me?" She snarled, her angry face was showing and the guy was trembling ten times more.

"Keep this in mind and tell him I don't want his fortune. I'm already rich as I am right now that I don't even know what to do with my money than just burn it. And even if I want it, I rather skin myself to death than submitting to an old man who is on the verge of death." She scowled.

Oh. My. God.

She did not just say that to the king!

"Come on Miki. Stop torturing that poor man with your death stares. Just look at him! He's trembling like an poor ant."

My eyes widened, its Ayumi! But what the fuck is she doing here?!

Mitsuki gave a 'duh' face before turning back to the man.

"Get out of my sight. I will fight with my pleasure and neither of the side I'm helping."  She ordered.

The man bowed his head so low before straightening up and left.

"What now?" Mitsuki frowned.

"You can start training or fixing up that sword of yours." Ayumi raised an eyebrow.

"And why the shit would I do that?"

"Because you need it for your upcoming battle during the war." Her voice us full of sarcasm.

"Do I look like I need a sword? One snap of my fingers and Bam! Everyone's dead! Heads fall off! Or even their body is cut in half!" Mitsuki smirked with malicious.

Oh god.

Please not one of her scary murdering events again. I'm sure this is so 20+ rated thing that I have ever seen!

Please! I need to wake up!