Sneak peak

"You look so familiar." I said, narrowing my eyes.

Those plum red eyes, it's like I have seen them somewhere before...

"I can say the same to you too." He said.

"What are you doing here? Do you know Kazuki Mitsuki?" I asked, pointing at the grave.

"I do, and that's why I'm here to pay my respects to her." He said as he placed a bouquet of flowers infront of the tombstone.

"How is she like?" I asked.

"She's amazing. She's drop dead gorgeous, always put herself first over others, loving, kind, tough, independent-"

"She sounds amazing." I smiled.

"She definitely is." He smiled but a sad one.

"Judging by your actions, I guessed you loved her."

"I did, and it has been already a hundred years and I can't stop loving her, even though she's dead. I..., can't move on. She's my everything, my light that shines through my darkness, my hope, and my love and my only princess..." He smiled sadly.

Princess? Felt like someone called me that once? But who?

Whatever! Is probably not important right now!

"Hey, I'm sure she's happy right now in heaven, or she's just beside you. Whatever it is, I'm sure she won't stop loving you." I smiled.

"Thanks." He smiled back.

"I'm Kobayashi Mitsuko."

"Kibutsuji Muzan." The man introduced himself.

Kibutsuji Muzan? It feels so familiar? Felt like I heard that name before but when?