Prologue

1 month ago....

"You sure you want to do this?" Camille asked.

"It's the only way to get her back after a hundred years." Jas said.

"It's risky, Jasmine!"

"A risk that I'm willing to take."
♤♤♤
"Who am I?" The girl with brown hair asked. Her eyes were brown and innocent, as she has forgotten everything, even her own name.

"Y-you are...."

Jasmine grabbed Camille's hand and nodded. They both were ready if this sort of thing happens.

"Kobayashi Mitsuko... That's your name and we're your sisters."
♤♤♤
1 month later...

"Hey Miko! Stop training and come and have tea with us!" Shouted Camille.

"I will, when I'm done."

"Come on! You've been training for hours, take a break." Said Jasmine.

"No, I need to become stronger so I can finally kill those pathetic demons!" Mitsuko shouted as she smites the dummy.

"No offense." She said, panting.

"None taken." They shook their head.

"You have a call, your majesty." Sebastian came with a telephone on his hand.

"Thanks!" She dropped her Shinai and ran towards Sebastion.

"You know you don't have to call me,
'your majesty' right? I'm not someone with high status." She smiled and answered the phone.

Sebastian silently stared at her, wanting to tell her who she is but was ordered not to by her sisters.

"Mitsuki is gone. She's Mitsuko now, a normal human who have a passion on slaying demons in the future. We know that making this decision can be hard, but we have to except it now. Mitsuki will always be in our heart and so does our Mitsuko. "

Those words kept ringing in Sebastian's mind...
♤♤♤
"Sup kiddo!"

"Hey Abby!" Said Mitsuko.

"I was discussing with your boss and he said about having a concert in Japan. What do you say?" Her agent asked.

"Cool! Can my sisters come as well?"

"I don't see why not?"

"When is the flight?"

"Two days after. Your concert will be held the next day too, and I'll be seeing you pack up everything on Wednesday." Said Abby.

"Yeah, bye."

Mitsuko ended the call and ran to her sisters.

"You're 18 years old and you ran like a 1000 years old girl." Jasmine complimented but has no idea what she just said and Camille nudge her foot.

"Don't mind her, she's just saying you're a fast runner."

"Yeah, but you guys are faster since you're all three hundred years older than me." Mitsuko smiled.

"And I wonder if I'm even related to you." Mitsuko said softly.

"You're our adopted sister." Said Camille.

"Figures." Mitsuko sighed.

"I can't wait for all of us to go to Japan." Mitsuko smiled.

Camille and Jasmine looked at each other with worries. They seemed to have the same problem they are facing.

"Do you have to go?"

"Of course! My courier depends on it! Besides, Japanese have the opportunity to come and see me perform." Said Mitsuko.

"Why? What's wrong? What's troubling you guys?" She asked and both of them looked away.

"No, it's nothing to worry about. Let's just go and come back as soon as possible." Said Camille.

Mitsuko can't help but wonder what's is making them feel so worried and hesitant. And furthermore, she felt as she had been to Japan before...

"Can you tell me more about my pass?"

"You don't have a pass. And that's the end of discussion!" Camille snapped and she stood up and left.

"She's telling the truth you know." Jasmine added.

"Then why the first thing I woke up and I'm an 18 years old girl?"Asked Mitsuko.

"We made you 18!"

"Can't you made me a baby! From what I know, babies get to sleep and eat the whole time, I want that!"

Jasmine gave a "Are you serious?" face.

"Fine." Said Mitsuko in frustration and irritation. Her footsteps thundered as she went in.

Jasmine sighed.

"I hate this idea, but she's just so persistent. Let's just hope we won't bump into those familiar faces again."